Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question For Girls, Guys with Shaven pubes Watch

ReputationRep:
    So just a quick question for the ladies, Would you prefer your men shaven or unshaven? I ask because I recently took up my mates advice and decide to shave them off and I must say i'm liking the new look lol

I have a question too - I leave the hair down there completely natural. You get a few girls who say leave it, its sexy to be hairy. but most say they want it trimming or shaven.

is it good to leave it completely natural?

ReputationRep:
    Well let's face it lads... The missus doesn't want to be flossing her teeth now, does she?

ReputationRep:
    I shave myself just for comfort and hygiene and the general feel of it, but I would hate my boyfriend to shave his off. I like my men to look like men, not little boys. I love a bit of hair - same thing as having absolutely no chest hair, it just doesn't feel like you're with a real man. But that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    my gf likes me having hair which suits my lazy self fine
    although i get her to shave hers though

ReputationRep:
    But saying that, I guess if you had hair going quite far up your penis I'd say get rid of that bit just for your own comfort.

If you shave make sure you do it frequently or it itches like hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonKitty)
    I shave myself just for comfort and hygiene and the general feel of it, but I would hate my boyfriend to shave his off. I like my men to look like men, not little boys. I love a bit of hair - same thing as having absolutely no chest hair, it just doesn't feel like you're with a real man. But that's just my opinion.
    I completely agree.

so yes, I prefer a bit of hair

ReputationRep:
    Trimming is far better than shaving it all off. No-one wants to feel like they're ******* a 12 year old boy.

ReputationRep:
    I often style mine.
    What i normally do is:

- Use a single blade razor to cut away the hairs directly around the love sword, just so its better for the girl to go down on.
    - Use same razor to shave ball sack
    - Get electric Philips Bodygroom with no trim guards on. Shave a horizontal line where the pubes start to grow, from left to right.
    - Put guard on electric shaver and set it up around 5mm of length, and shave the remaining pube area.

It looks pretty epic when i do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TGosling1234)
    my gf likes me having hair which suits my lazy self fine
    although i get her to shave hers though

Nowt wrong with a bita' bush?

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed please! as long as it aint a jungle and they wash well, i dont mind what they do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kane1993x)
    So just a quick question for the ladies, Would you prefer your men shaven or unshaven? I ask because I recently took up my mates advice and decide to shave them off and I must say i'm liking the new look lol
    Just be yourself and strive to find a girl who will like you for what you are.

Yeah, the world would be much better place if all the people who chat sh*t like 'real men are supposed to be hairy' were exterminated from this planet.

ReputationRep:
    Ha if a guy got his pants off and he'd shaved, I would laugh. Trimming is fine I guess if it's particularly unruly, but aside from that, I barely even notice to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    A wee trim is fine.
    But that's as far it can go. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin.

I heard hairy guys are more attractive and that pubic hair provides extra sensation during intercourse. Is that right?

Does pubic hair increase pleasure during sex?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Def trim but not complete shave. I think girls should be allowed to wear it long if they wish

ReputationRep:
    Most of us don't want to feel like we're ******* a child. Well, most of us.

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed! Fighting through a forest is not sexy, but shave/waxed/completely hairless via another method looks terrible...don't go there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin1265)
    I'm a virgin.

I heard hairy guys are more attractive and that pubic hair provides extra sensation during intercourse. Is that right?

Does pubic hair increase pleasure during sex?
    I'm not sure actually, I've never had sex with anyone without it. I'm not sure how it would make things feel better though really :s

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.