Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question For Girls, Guys with Shaven pubes watch

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed.

Actually, I really don't mind too much. Just look after yourself and keep me a happy woman and you'll be kept a happy dude too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-W-H)
    Isn't it obvious? No pubic hair, like having sex with someone before they've hit puberty.
    So you don't notice his larger-than-a-preteen's package, deep voice, height, facial hair or maturity?

I'm sorry that I asked.

So f*cking sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    I often style mine.
    What i normally do is:

- Use a single blade razor to cut away the hairs directly around the love sword, just so its better for the girl to go down on.
    - Use same razor to shave ball sack
    - Get electric Philips Bodygroom with no trim guards on. Shave a horizontal line where the pubes start to grow, from left to right.
    - Put guard on electric shaver and set it up around 5mm of length, and shave the remaining pube area.

It looks pretty epic when i do this.

I can imagine this looking very nice indeed. I shall try this out. 5mm or 2mm? Hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SacreBleu)
    Dude your like 14, are you sure the shaven look isn't just because you havent started growing any pubes yet?
    ummm... I think you need to brush up on your maths mate because i'm 17 lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kane1993x)
    So just a quick question for the ladies, Would you prefer your men shaven or unshaven? I ask because I recently took up my mates advice and decide to shave them off and I must say i'm liking the new look lol
    Absolute lunacy pal. Luckily you like Axwell so i'll let you off.

ReputationRep:
    Shaven pubes look wierd.Trimmed if he really wants it otherwise i prefer it natural.

ReputationRep:
    So just a quick question for the ladies, Would you prefer your men shaven or unshaven? I ask because I recently took up my mates advice and decide to shave them off and I must say i'm liking the new look lol
    do you not find it unbearably itchy tho? i wanna shave mine but whenever i do it itches like hell for about 2 weeks after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    So you don't notice his larger-than-a-preteen's package, deep voice, height, facial hair or maturity?

I'm sorry that I asked.

So f*cking sorry.
    Still don't find it very "manly" having no hair at all.
    Also, calm yourself down.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer trimmed - but not completely shaven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)

haha, SHM ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vagina)
    I can imagine this looking very nice indeed. I shall try this out. 5mm or 2mm? Hmmm....
    2mm is pointless, may as well shave if your gonna do it that low...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Lol isnt that kate from lost in your sig?
    Lol I really wondered what situation she was in to be doing that?
    It looks like one of those american talk shows tbh.
    Got a video?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I don't really care, but I am more likely to give a blow job if I'm not going to get hair in my teeth.
    Well I'm happy to say that at least hair doesn't grow ON my **** . I thought most guys pubic hairs doesn't come anywhere higher than a third from the bottom of his penis. Unless it's a trolls. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Don't like shaved. Looks all wrinkly. Trimmed is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoapyDish)
    Don't like shaved. Looks all wrinkly. Trimmed is good.
    lol what? Dunno who's **** you have been looking at lol

ReputationRep:
    lol what? Dunno who's **** you have been looking at lol
    Pffahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h, I like such answer. Luckily, there are girls on this planet who like shaved sporty guys like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    i used to want my boyfriend to shave his pubes, until i actually saw someone with shaved pubes
    seriously, you look above 12, just trim to keep it neat and hygienic

that only applies to boys btw. girls should shave regardless.
    Er, no.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind so long as it's atleast trimmed ... i.e. not a jungle mess lol. Stubble doesn't feel nice tho :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    So whats the general consensus (sp?) on the question? And since we're now talking both guys and girls what's your opinion on both??

To shave, or not to shave?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage91)
    So whats the general consensus (sp?) on the question? And since we're now talking both guys and girls what's your opinion on both??

To shave, or not to shave?!?!
    Personal choice for both genders it should be. No to tyrannical societal ideas. The world would be a better place if all who say 'guys, don't do it' were eradicated. Long life for the liberated people, punishment for the narrow-mindedness in this aspect and for all who posess it.:cool:

/thread

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.