Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What does your Facebook "info" say? watch

ReputationRep:
    So, Facebook asks you for your Relationship Status, "Looking For", Interested In, and Birthday amongst other things.
    Which of these do you bother filling in?
    I've noticed most people put looking for friendship/networking, and that some people think it looks desperate to say looking for a relationship.
    I also know people that don't fill in their "interested in", why is this? Does this definitely mean someone is something other than straight?
    What about relationship status? For a long time I kept mine hidden because different people were annoying me either because I was single or because I was in a relationship.
    Do you put the year of your birth on there? I find people under 18 tend to hide it.

Mine currently says nothing apart from my gender, full birthday, single, then bio and quotes.

Yes, I know, "who cares", but I'm bored

ReputationRep:
    I filled out most of the info boxes when I was 'into' facebook / had time to kill, and just left it. But I've never put my relationship status on there in the 3 years I've had facebook - can't be doing with all the comments when it changes. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    I filled out most of the info boxes when I was 'into' facebook / had time to kill, and just left it. But I've never put my relationship status on there in the 3 years I've had facebook - can't be doing with all the comments when it changes. :no:
    I know!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Networks
    Relationship status
    Birthday
    Current location (I'm currently in Nigeria as I dislike people knowing where I live)

ReputationRep:
    Birthday, Gender, Siblings, Relationship status, Interested in, Looking for, Political views and Religious views. I don't bother changing those bits much.

Then one sentence in my Bio, "When I die I'll go to heaven because I've spent my time in hell," loads of quotes, Education and Work, then Likes and Interests.

Yes, I spend too much time on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Birthday, Gender, Relationship Status, Interested In, Looking For, Political Views, Religious Views, Bio, Quotes... pretty much all of it, and not much of it is gonna change

ReputationRep:
    Not much: Gender, Hometown and Religious Views. I'm getting bored of facebook now.

ReputationRep:
    Birthday: 24 December
    Parents: ....
    Siblings: ....
    Relationship Status: In a relationship with ....
    Interested in: Men
    Looking for: Friendship
    Religious views: Atheist

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.