Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya there,

I'm starting my French A2 (with Edexcel) at night school next Wednesday after doing the AS six years ago (also with Edexcel). I have been revising quite a bit, but am finding listening particularly tricky. I did my degree in Spanish and Italian, so am not new to languages at all. However, I know the syllabus has changed as I did 3 units back in 2004 for my AS, and now I know there are only 4 units for the whole A Level (2 for AS and 2 for A2), and see that only speaking and writing skills are tested in the A2 part. Just wondered if anyone had any past papers really cos on the website they aren't available.

Also we'll be expected to do 2-3 hours of homework a week on top of the 3 hours lesson (6.30-9.30pm), so I'll need all the help I can get! I'm also working full-time, so my main study time will be weekends.

Anyone?

Cheers,

Jordan

ReputationRep:
    bonjour ca va?

ReputationRep:
    Ca va bien, et toi? Est-ce que tu me pourrais donner quelques conseils pour le cours?

ReputationRep:
    maybe I can help,but what exactly do you need help in?
    I m also doing A2 Edexcel & my parents are french

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet, as I haven't started the course yet, but most probably listening.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.