Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    jjn

ReputationRep:
    urm it seems abit steep for 1 dress.. hmm but if you really really love it then keep it and get a part time job or something x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess_perfect786)
    I've only got £30 ema so far but i already owe my mum £120 that she lent me because i ran out of money during the summer.the clothes i wat to buy cost £85

pros:
    no-one will have something similar to them when i wear them on eid
    i really like them
    i want them

cons:
    i've already bought some eid clothes (last month), I just need to give them to my tailor
    they cost £85 and i need to use my ema for driving lessons seeing as i just failed my driving test, and tutoring for my A-level subjects.
    i owe my mum £120

(the picture is in my profile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=373827)
    No you already have clothes that you liked and wanted enough to buy and you owe even more to your mum which is a lot as you only have £30 a week coming in. You need to be happy with what you have or return them and use that money (if you cant then dont return for less then you paid). Tbh having big costs coming (driving lessons and tutor) AND being in a month's worth of debt should be enough to put you off let alone that you already have clothes for eid.

Oh yeh and you want to spend a load of extra money you dont have on something youre not going to get loads of use out of? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    would tap dat.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if I were you, I'd pay my Mum back first, and then use EMA for whatever I wanted (not that I got it).

ReputationRep:
    Lol :facepalm:

Pay your Mum back FFS.

ReputationRep:
    damn i want my ema back :'(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.