Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

well i've seen this girl at my church like 4 times and we've made eye contact on 2 out of the 4 times we've seen each other... but i just didnt have the confidence to go up to her back then. She's really really beautiful and i think i have the confidence to go to her but the thing is, how do i make it less awkward between us?

i dont see her at the beginning of the service but i do see her during the service but she's always with her mates- and i dont wanna go up to her with her mates. i always try and go up to her at the end of the service but then she's gone- i wait like 5 mins for her to come outside but i dont see her. And i cant wait for her for too long or else my parents will tell me to get a move on.

do you guys think i should follow her to where she goes and then speak to her- but then wouldnt that be awkward?.... and should i approach her with her mates? :erm:

im willing to do anything to meet up with her? helpful replies welcome

ReputationRep:
    speak to her after the service?

ReputationRep:
    :O your church has hot girls? Mine is full of bloody ancient old ladies

ReputationRep:
    go sit next to her, start up a conversation. simple

ReputationRep:
    Wait for confession time, then knock out the priest, take his place in the little box and when she goes in be all like "OHAITHERE, I LIKE YOU" through the partition.

Girls LOVE a guy with initiative.

G'luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    go sit next to her, start up a conversation. simple
    lol i wish it was simple but it aint.... my church is always packed for a start and so she always stands up WITH her mates. so it would be a bit awkward if i stood next to her and madea convo WHILST her mates are with her

ReputationRep:
    After service, go find her and talk to her and ask if she'd like to go get coffee or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    lol i wish it was simple but it aint.... my church is always packed for a start and so she always stands up WITH her mates. so it would be a bit awkward if i stood next to her and madea convo WHILST her mates are with her
    you dont have to just talk to her. go chat to everyone in her group

ReputationRep:
    Slip her a note in a bible :moon:

Or, do as didgeridoo said and talk to everyone and then speak to her a few times, break the ice and then make your move, so it wouldn't be so weird.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.