Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everyone should know about this! It's a beautiful idea. watch

ReputationRep:
    Cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewFromTheNorth)

You are the type of person that puts hearts instead of dots on their 'i's aren't you?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    best thing since national snog a hobo day
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Something utterly pointless and a useless waste of time, brilliant. The only person this is going to make feel any better is the person leaving the notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    I just watched that, that's different to what you said before because that was an advertisement for talktalk, and that money would've come from their advertising budget.

My previous point still stand, rather that giving what is likely a negligable amount of money each to random people it would be much more beneficial to give all of that money to a more worthwhile cause or charity.
    I know thats a talktalk advert, but its the same principle. I still think its a nice idea. I'd like to find £20 in my pocket.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Sequin)
    I know thats a talktalk advert, but its the same principle. I still think its a nice idea. I'd like to find £20 in my pocket.
    So would everyone but that doesn't mean it would be better to randomly give out £5 notes to a load of people rather than to give something substantial to a charity.

ReputationRep:
    i tend to stick this comment everywhere "Smile....=)"

especially behind letters before sticking them into a postbox

ReputationRep:
    Lame.

Anyone who needs random notes to feel better about themselves is a lost cause.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.