Turn on thread page Beta

Being one of those girls who hardly gets much male attention... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubledot)
    Haha! Thanks but I don't feel the need to know if I'm sexy or not. I don't see how it'd change anything.
    Plz

ReputationRep:
    Show some legs and cleavage.

http://www.newsgab.com/attachments/c...-000119815.jpg

You get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nah, I didn't mean it like that. I have nothing against fat people; it's just the fact that you've got all these guys saying they want slim girls, not fat, but then they go do the complete opposite http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif. So I'm perplexed as to what to do, put on weight maybe?
    if you are ugly maybe your standards are too high?

are you saying that fat people are lazy thugs with tattoos and no job?

I feel invisible when I go out now and it makes me feel like crap but I've learnt to accept it. I had been hiding away for the past few years due to my fatness but now I just accept that I’ll never be pretty and have lots of male attention. I look awful right now though as I'm a size 16+ and short. It's so much harder for me though as I used to get hit on all the time when I was younger and slimmer. At one point I used to get followed home and have people whistling at me and honking their cars at me pretty much every single day. I remember giving people dirty looks and telling them to go away when they approached me and did think too much of myself to be honest. Now I'm older and so fat and am lucky to have the occasional pity compliment.

I would wish to be in your shoes right now, thin and just 18. I doubt you look bad; being thin is one of the most important factors really. Just dress up nice, wear natural makeup and get a good haircut. Trust me, men will find you attractive and approach you.

ReputationRep:
    srsly u shure ur a girl? try lookin down there
    u gonna find a maggit or a clunky
    u probs got a maggit

(Original post by I'mNewHere)
    Lol dont do that. How many friends do u have. Also does everyone where you live talk posh
    I have a fair amount of friends, though I have drifted away from people this past year, due to various things. And um, some people talk posh, some talk chavvy like, some in between :dontknow:

(Original post by Lamps08)
    Are you sexy?
    She is. You'd know if you saw her last two profile pics :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    Plz
    Prrftt. Just check my bio in a few days or something. I've got so much free time until uni starts that I pretty much change my picture daily. Or ask some guy who maybe has seen my actual picture. Either way, I still don't see how it matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the writer)
    all girls get male attention. your obbviously not a girl
    You're*. For **** sake.

You're - YOU ARE.
    e.g. You're a douche.

Your - e.g. Is this your bag?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a similar position and know a few other girls that are too OP. Without sounding big headed I know that I am more interesting and attractive than a lot of girls I know that always seem to have a boyfriend. All the guys that I've gone out with have been friends first or I've known them for ages so I have no real experience of dating and although I can have good chat with a guy in a club or get a pull if I go for it it never seems to lead to anything. Basically I think the answer is just to keep trying and be friendly and approachable as much as you can. I know a girl that is never short of male attention and it's not like she's particularly good looking or dresses really nicely or sluttily and personally I can't detect anything about her that gets the attention. I guess just try to initiate conversation yourself and that should give you confidence. Apparently guys are attracted to girls that other guys seem interested in so once you start who knows?

ReputationRep:
    She is. You'd know if you saw her last two profile pics :yep:
    Aw hell no, my current one is the sexiest one everrr. I think it does me proud.

And, by the way, I just blushed so much. Thank you?

ReputationRep:
    Just dress nicely and wear a reasonable amount of make-up.
    And also try to smile and laugh a lot, so you come across as friendly and fun loving.

ReputationRep:
    if i want to make grammar erros, i will, not of your business shib bag

ReputationRep:
    u probs got a maggit
    Oh no, sweetie. Girls don't have maggots. I think you've been fxcking the wrong thing..

ReputationRep:
    Prrftt. Just check my bio in a few days or something. I've got so much free time until uni starts that I pretty much change my picture daily. Or ask some guy who maybe has seen my actual picture. Either way, I still don't see how it matters.
    Well you aint had sex for long innit, so you know, you could go raggo on me

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of these girls (18 years old), and it gets kinda depressing at times. Yes, I know the whole "you're young, you've got time" stuff, but still, when you've been single for 2 and a half years, and hardly ever get hit on, you start to think there's something wrong with you, right? Well, that's how I feel anyway . I'm forever wondering if I'll ever lose my virginity, if I'll ever kiss another guy, fall in love, have a proper relationship. Also, the fact that I am slim and wear makeup and do my hair nicely doesn't help at all, in fact fat girls are getting boyfriends more easily than me (which is why fat hate confuses in the media and this site) :sad:. I mean, what a **** has a girl got to do? :emo:

Anyway, I'm just wondering, is there anyone out there like this? And if so, how did you deal with it? Also, is there anyone who used to be like this, but suddenly started getting more attention? If so, what changed?
    Have sex with a few guys, it'll boost your confidence in your looks and you will feel sexually attractive again. It's really not hard for girls so I don't know what you're moaning about, all you have to do is let the guy know you're up for it, and then do it.

Aw hell no, my current one is the sexiest one everrr. I think it does me proud.

And, by the way, I just blushed so much. Thank you?
    Stop being so modest - you're as sexy as ****.

u probs got a maggit
    What the hell?

ReputationRep:
    There's a dude on here, posting the same sort of thing. He's 19, looking for love. I shall find his user name

EDIT: Dammit, he posted anonymous. Here's the thread:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1419247

ReputationRep:
    Stop being so modest - you're as sexy as ****.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i was in the same boat this time a year ago, until i stopped and thought, fxck eyeryone! i don't care anymore...like at all, it's great! and works too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.