Turn on thread page Beta

20 and havent done anything with a girl watch

anon or delete pls

Is it something to be embarassed about..?

Never had a girlfriend, kissed or anything like that..

I use to be really really shy but I'm alright now, just a bit shy. I'm going to university after this school year in september and I'm kinda embarassed about my lack of experience...

I don't really drink or go clubbing or nothing, not against doing that as long as I don't get wasted and go all the time, I dont mind having a drink but im not interested in the drinking culture in this country.

I'm fairly attractive I guess, I get a fair ammount of attention from girls, 2 girls asked me out but they werent really my type.

I've only started chasing girls like a year ago, The only girl I ever asked out rejected me but im over that

ReputationRep:
    i think you should go on holiday or move and make a fresh start for a while, it is really good for a person to move out of their comfort zone a little. confidence is key

ReputationRep:
    What's your type? Yeh don't worry about it for uni - you'll meet loads of different girls!

ReputationRep:
    What a loser

ReputationRep:
    you can do it with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete pls

I use to be really really shy but I'm alright now, just a bit shy. I'm going to university after this school year in september and I'm kinda embarassed about my lack of experience...

I don't really drink or go clubbing or nothing, not against doing that as long as I don't get wasted and go all the time, I dont mind having a drink but im not interested in the drinking culture in this country.

I'm fairly attractive I guess, I get a fair ammount of attention from girls, 2 girls asked me out but they werent really my type.

I've only started chasing girls like a year ago, The only girl I ever asked out rejected me but im over that
    He who laughs last laughs the best.... dnt be embarassed... just act like ur a pro when you do get the chance... girls can smell noob cake a mile off

ReputationRep:
    you said you don't really go clubbing..give it a go! there of plenty of girls there, keep it light hearted and just go with the flow

ReputationRep:
    Something we have in common, I'm 20 and haven't done anything with a girl either :teehee:

Also, OP it is NOTHING to be embarassed about

ReputationRep:
    jsut wait till uni, it will be fine
    you wont be the only one either, far from it i imagine

ReputationRep:
    Well it clearly doesn't bother you that much seeing as you've had the opportunity on more than one occasion but turned it down. I respect you for that - most guys our age, particularly those with little or no experience, will just take anything they can get. To be honest (and I'm not trying to make you feel like a freak here, because you're not) it's just assumed that most people have already done that sort of thing by the time they go to uni, it's not new anymore and so people don't really talk about it. You must be doing something right if girls have asked you out, and I'm sure there will be many more girls at uni who would. And it sounds to me like you're not someone who is just awed by any girl, which is really attractive, trust me.

I'm pretty much like the op: I'm 21 and have done nothing at all with a girl, I don't think I've ever really even flirted with one. I'm absolutely hopeless at talking to them so even if by some miracle I did end up talking to an attractive female, things just wouldn't go anywhere. And as I do not have a social life, I don't see things improving in the foreseeable future. Its very depressing to see the world filled with gorgeous girls and then think that I'm not doing anything with any of them.

ReputationRep:
    Llllllloooooooooooosssssssssssss eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    If you bother to post this crap on the internet you are a loser.

If you get on with it you gradually become experienced and get the women you want. You dont even have to do interesting stuff. Just get with the drunk girls, sex is easier that way they are a bit stiff though. Then youre not a loser

Choose it or beat it!

ReputationRep:
    I'll do stuff with you. Im male and non-homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete pls

I think the best thing you can do is just to enjoy yourself and make lots of friends. By doing that you will build your network and meet girls etc. Also can't hurt to join some societies when you go to uni, see if you have any luck there.

I totally feel for you on the alcohol thing, all my mates (majority) are pissheads, where as I don't drink that much...but its cool they are used to me being like that.

anon or delete

(Original post by KayleeLand)
    What's your type? Yeh don't worry about it for uni - you'll meet loads of different girls!
    Um well personality I'm definitely into nice, sweet, innocent "good girls" lol

(Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
    Well it clearly doesn't bother you that much seeing as you've had the opportunity on more than one occasion but turned it down. I respect you for that - most guys our age, particularly those with little or no experience, will just take anything they can get. To be honest (and I'm not trying to make you feel like a freak here, because you're not) it's just assumed that most people have already done that sort of thing by the time they go to uni, it's not new anymore and so people don't really talk about it. You must be doing something right if girls have asked you out, and I'm sure there will be many more girls at uni who would. And it sounds to me like you're not someone who is just awed by any girl, which is really attractive, trust me.
    Thanks man, sometimes though I feel like I'm a bit too picky, this one girl that asked me out fairly recently seems nice and my type personality wise, looks wise she's not really my type but I find her kinda cute I guess, not sure if I should give her a chance or just wait till uni where I can meet a lot more girls..

ReputationRep:
    Just try to enjoy yourself, don't think about it. The thought of it will just make you more nervous, going up to every girl with that thought in your head.

ReputationRep:
    I swear this has to be the most done thread in H&R. :facepalm: No, it's totally normal. No, you're a complete outcast. What kind of reply are people looking for?

well I'm turning 20 in 5 days and I have never had a boyfriend! or any form of contact with a boy!

If it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Something we have in common, I'm 20 and haven't done anything with a girl either :teehee:

Also, OP it is NOTHING to be embarassed about
    :ahee: cause you're a girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.