Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi,

Last night I received a call from my work colleague, last time I've spoken to her was about a week ago and she called me and was checking how was things? She asked if I was free tonight (last night that is) and I replied back, I was already expecting someone. She says, 'Oh okay, it's alright. Don't have too much fun.'

By the way, she is married. Am I right to be concerned about her? What should I say? This has been on my mind since last night.

Any help would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    This was an invitation to have sex.
    Go for it.
    Knowing that you are ******* her better than her husband is the best feeling in the world(not that I know anything about that but I can imagine ) .

Enjoy yourself.Be safe tho condoms always.

(Original post by Theconomist)
    This was an invitation to have sex.
    Go for it.
    Knowing that you are ******* her better than her husband is the best feeling in the world(not that I know anything about that but I can imagine ) .

Enjoy yourself.Be safe tho condoms always.
    Okay, chances of me doing that, zero or near zero. She's a work colleague, she's married and it'll be awkward.

When I said, I was expecting someone, I was refering to my date. Lucky she didn't call me during the date.

ReputationRep:
    Shes married so maybe she's just wants someone to talk to and have good time. I mean married women are flatered when guys try to pick up them (of course nothing happens apart from a nice conversation). Or she wants you to be her mistress, either way it's good you have a date and these things don't and shouldn't concern you.

(Original post by lukasvalio)
    Shes married so maybe she's just wants someone to talk to and have good time. I mean married women are flatered when guys try to pick up them (of course nothing happens apart from a nice conversation). Or she wants you to be her mistress, either way it's good you have a date and these things don't and shouldn't concern you.
    hmm, could be. Just thinking back to it, the way she said it wasn't her usual self when i normally talk to her. I see her at work on the Monday morning so..hopefully there will be no awkward moments.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.