Turn on thread page Beta

BOYS ONLY - Why do you think you have never had a girlfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    1) Bit nervous when in social situations with people I don't know, not particularly good looking, small in height
    2) 18
    3) Nothing, would be too much effort :p:
    Ayee Me Too :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    1) Bit nervous when in social situations with people I don't know, not particularly good looking, small in height
    2) 18
    3) Nothing, would be too much effort :p:
    how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    I consider the Big Bang Theory an accurate depiction of my life.

I'm only kidding. Someone actually get's a girlfriend in it :cry:

1) Because I don't know what to talk to girls about and end up being a mute near them.
    2) 18
    3) Well basically talk to girls more and figure out how they think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    I want to see everyone's opinions so yeah...

1) Why do think you have never had a girlfriend?
    2) What age are you?
    3) What are you/going to do about it?
    1) I'm not great looking, I don't put on a fake persona so my usual upfront say it as it is style doesn't generally go down that well.
    2) 21
    3) I don't intend on changing who I am, if I find someone who likes me for who I am then the wait is over, if not then I will just continue on my path of self destruction and die aged 27.

ReputationRep:
    1. Probably dont know enough girls from work/college/etc + not too confident
    2. 18
    3. Nothing

1) not the best looking chap and a bit shy.
    2)18
    3)nothing

ReputationRep:
    1) I have a medical condition which makes it.. err.. awkward. Plus, I'm only 5'4" and look 12. :P
    2) 18
    3) Nothing. If something happens I'll put a lot of effort into making it work; but I'm not going to put effort in finding a girlfriend for the sake of finding a girlfriend. I have better things to do.

1. No girl ever seems to like me/im not open enough/im not attractive/don't know how to speak at vital moments
    2. 19
    3. Start making more of an effort!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    1) Too shy to give it a real shot
    2) 18
    3) Not a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have my first proper gf till I was 19. My answers then would have been:

1.)I had convinced myself that because I was happy already I didn't need one. (Which was a fair argument. There's nothing wrong with being single at all)

My social skills were fine but I didn't know how to make things 'sexual'.

I dressed kind of stupid and wasn't confident or sure enough of myself.

2.)19

3.) Go to uni - Just be a bit more open about my emotions with everyone. Enjoy myself.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    9/10 times it's because you don't go 'out there'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slash_GNR)
    1) I'm not great looking, I don't put on a fake persona so my usual upfront say it as it is style doesn't generally go down that well.
    2) 21
    3) I don't intend on changing who I am, if I find someone who likes me for who I am then the wait is over, if not then I will just continue on my path of self destruction and die aged 27.
    oh a Nottingham cider drinker! I approve, though I've heard as I'm going to Trent, we should hate each other. Notts vs Trent or something...sounds sort of dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    9/10 times it's because you don't go 'out there'.
    out.....where?:eek:

(Original post by joey11223)
    how tall are you?
    About 5ft4, so yeah, very small :o:

ReputationRep:
    About 5ft4, so yeah, very small :o:
    awww I'm only 5ft 6.5 myself! that .5 Is VERY IMPORTANT, I'm not 5ft 6, I am officially 5ft 6.5.

anyway a girl at my work is 5ft, one is 4ft 11 and another is in that sort of area.

ReputationRep:
    1) Because i am short, shy and spend most of my time making music and playing computer games rather than going out socializing
    2)22
    3)No Point in changing who i am just so i can fall in love
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by joey11223)
    out.....where?:eek:
    I don't know, I've just heard about this place :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Noise)
    1) Because i am short, shy and spend most of my time making music and playing computer games rather than going out socializing
    2)22
    3)No Point in changing who i am just so i can fall in love
    No you fool, that's exactly why you should change. Being in love rocks.

ReputationRep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.