The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

joey11223
place eh? Sounds...intriguing! Is it big do you know, how do you get there, what is in/out in this place?

Lots and lots of 18 year old girls, because we like them legal but barely legal :sexface:
Reply 101
fretter778
1) Because I'm gay
2) 18
3) Nothing

I don't think you can beat this answer. WIN.
yoyo462001
Lots and lots of 18 year old girls, because we like them legal but barely legal :sexface:

would that not be 16 then?

Unless...you're from another land.
ugly and fat lol...simple as that.
joey11223
would that not be 16 then?

Unless...you're from another land.

Just covering all my bases :ninja2: You could be Chris Hansen for I know.
Reply 105
1)Religion
2)16
3)Nothing
Reply 106
1) Why do think you have never had a girlfriend?
I lack confidence and im really rubbish at initiating / keeping the flow of a conversation
2) What age are you?
3) What are you/going to do about it?
nothing, wallow in my misery
Reply 107
I'm ugly and very self involved. That's all.
MancBoy
I want to see everyone's opinions so yeah...

2) What age are you?

1] Combination of low self-esteem and hesitation with girls.

2] 21.

3] Seize the day.
yoyo462001
Just covering all my bases :ninja2: You could be Chris Hansen for I know.

I wiki'd that. I see...sort of like crime watch but more vigilante.

Actually you know that's a great description of what I'd like to do if I had super powers, you know when people say what powers would you have and why? Well if I got my way.....lets just say folks like in that program, would curiously disappear from our society, it would be so satisfying.:biggrin:
joey11223
oh a Nottingham cider drinker! I approve, though I've heard as I'm going to Trent, we should hate each other. Notts vs Trent or something...sounds sort of dumb.

Tbh you might actually like me (possibly), I will defend trent with regards to it's teaching and staff (for the biology department anyway) but I would agree with the general consensus that a lot of the students from NTU that are seen or heard are usually ******* and present a massively bad image. Then again I am biased and of the thought that I would hate 99.9999% of the entire population of this country as most people seem to be either smug/ thick/ chav/ criminal/ ********/ etc/ a combination of the previous mentioned/ all of the previous mentioned.
Reply 111
1) Not confident enough just to balls up and ask a girl out
2) 18
3) Get drunk at Uni and then try my luck - it's the only time I will be able to do it!
History-Student
No you fool, that's exactly why you should change. Being in love rocks.

Im 5ft 4 according to TSR that makes me repulsive. I cant change that so whats the point. Girls would only walk all over my emotions anyway.
Slash_GNR
Tbh you might actually like me (possibly), I will defend trent with regards to it's teaching and staff (for the biology department anyway) but I would agree with the general consensus that a lot of the students from NTU that are seen or heard are usually ******* and present a massively bad image. Then again I am biased and of the thought that I would hate 99.9999% of the entire population of this country as most people seem to be either smug/ thick/ chav/ criminal/ ********/ etc/ a combination of the previous mentioned/ all of the previous mentioned.

yeah I'm doing zoo biology(Zoology if it were Notts, same course code.), honestly the facilities and the fact they have so many species to do hands on work with at Brackenhurst is amazing.

Hey well a medical condition makes clubbing a bit of a no no for me, so that puts me in a minority anyway, but hey hopefully my confidence and charm(if I say so myself!) and the fact I am going to join societies like mad will mean there will be plenty of events for me to do and pub crawls/relaxing in bars. It's what you make of it eh?

are you doing ok on making friends this week? As I believe you have already pretty much finished your freshers now? You started everything a week earlier?(well we start later).
Casshern1456
1) never tried, FREEDOM is all important
2) 19
3) looking forward to uni

Best answer mate.

1. f++k em. they dont want me, ill just do hookers and hoes. I like being my own boss. :biggrin: :biggrin:
3. Uni is the place. After wards its the hot nurses :teeth:
1) I am too rich. They can't afford my company.
2) 19
3) Nothing. These girls must do something about this since they don't like chasing guys.
1) Gay
2) 18
3) See above
Reply 117
Well, I moved across the country, So I know like no one...
*shrugs*
Reply 118
MancBoy
I want to see everyone's opinions so yeah...

2) What age are you?

1) I have, but only for half a year. And that ended nearly 4 years ago. I can't get a girlfriend now, though, because I try and pick up signs that she's interested for too long before making a move. Also, I've had plenty of girls like me, but I never like them back. and vice-versa. And I'm too scared of rejection, having been rejected several times before and embarrassed. Otherwise, i don't know- because I'm told by most people that I'm attractive, and people are always very surprised when they find out that I'm a virgin...

2) 20

3) Don't know. Probably just play the waiting game, even if it means I remain single for another 10 years. One girl I've liked for nearly 2 years, but I've wasted my chance with her even though she liked me to begin with... and until I get over her, no other girl has a chance.
joey11223
yeah I'm doing zoo biology(Zoology if it were Notts, same course code.), honestly the facilities and the fact they have so many species to do hands on work with at Brackenhurst is amazing.

Hey well a medical condition makes clubbing a bit of a no no for me, so that puts me in a minority anyway, but hey hopefully my confidence and charm(if I say so myself!) and the fact I am going to join societies like mad will mean there will be plenty of events for me to do and pub crawls/relaxing in bars. It's what you make of it eh?

are you doing ok on making friends this week? As I believe you have already pretty much finished your freshers now? You started everything a week earlier?(well we start later).

Nah i'm in my final year lol so all that stuff is waaay behind me :P Notts is a cool place to be and there is plenty to do even if you can't drink anything alcoholic. I hope you manage to find things that interest you and people you can relate with. The first month (maybe even 2-3 weeks) is toughest and then after that it all flies by trust me. Only seems like yesterday I was actually a fresher and now i'm in my final year eugh.

Latest