Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got full marks in Business Studies Coursework (25% of the grade) and I did 3 past papers and got 95% in all of them, so I got A* in all of them. On results day I see an ugly and gay A next to 'business studies'. Plus, I revised a lot for the exam. The results are provisional and so does anyone think that I will have an A* on the certificates when the official results come out.

ReputationRep:
    I think it most people here met you, you would be screwed then

ReputationRep:
    your sig makes me think this is for AS results only, you can only achieve an A* at A2.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no screwdriver in sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohaidani)
    your sig makes me think this is for AS results only, you can only achieve an A* at A2.
    OP doesn't state AS business studies in his sig though. . .

ReputationRep:
    Err, I know im on about my gcses results dude.

ReputationRep:
    I've never known someone's actual results be different from the provisional ones. You could ask for a remark I guess..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    I've never known someone's actual results be different from the provisional ones. You could ask for a remark I guess..
    Thats all i needed to know, thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.