12.50%
    JLS
    0%
    Miss Frank
    0%
    Oasis
    62.50%

ReputationRep:
    Objective answers to a subjective debate... always ends well.

What's better: car, train, plane or flower?

ReputationRep:
    Probably
    JLS
    Leona
    Alexandra
    Oasis

in that order.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis hands down. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    In terms of voice for me Leona. The rest just don't interest me whatsover.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis are intrinsically ****, they're bland and boring and repetitive, they make awful tedious songs with very little inventiveness lyricswise or tunewise, boring as **** and just dumb. Leona Lewis is better.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you include Oasis :confused: ?

It seems out of these 4, they're almost always going to be voted first or last.

By the way, I vote for Oasis :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, everyone, i included Oasis just to dd a bit of diversity. So people cant say, er y all x factor haha. and you know that would happen. And also leona covered one of their songs sotheir kinda linked.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis, by miles.

ReputationRep:
    oasis of course!

ReputationRep:
    They're all SH*T! How about Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Bizet, Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, Purcell, Bach, Pachebel, Beethoven, Mozart....

ReputationRep:
    Lol not my kind music m8 sorry to let you know. More into pop/rnb/soul so that is a world away from what im used to listening to.

ReputationRep:
    Lol,why blacken Oasis' name by dragging them down to the level of awfulness the other three inhabit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikitha)
    Leona Lewis by far!! Beautiful and talented! I don't really like Alexandra Burke...the girl is just so annoying!
    Lol, here we see the power of suggestion. If enough people refer to a horse as a butterfly, people start believing it.

(Original post by slacker07906)
    Lol not my kind music m8 sorry to let you know. More into pop/rnb/soul so that is a world away from what im used to listening to.
    I wouldn't say that any of these 4 are a world away from pop :lolwut:.

ReputationRep:
    well I agree, as far as JLS are concerned, but you have to admit, alexandra and leona have got talent, i mean have you heard their voices. I hate oasis, their ignorant people who I cant stand but I hate JLS more, ive never hated a band so much in my life. They said that they wa the next boys2men, but dont have the voices and bring out generic pop. HMM JLS, BOYS2MEN SANG SOUL U IDIOTS had to get that of my chest

ReputationRep:
    How can you even compare Oasis to the other three?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Lol how about mouse vs otter vs beaver vs grizzly ******* bear.
    All I see are euphemisms :lolwut:

I need to clean out my mind...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    All I see are euphemisms :lolwut:

I need to clean out my mind...
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, did not know so many people didn't like Oasis.. Urm, people please tell me why they don't?
    In my opinion, they are far talented than any of the others. Burke? Seriously? Broken heels? Deary me.
    JLS? Cheesy pop songs for 14 year old girls.
    Leona lewis? Add a few more guitars and drums to her music and you have emo.
    So yeah, Oasis. Clearly.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis obviously. But why would you include them with the other three? It's pretty insulting to Oasis tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Poll?!? Jheezzee...Anyways Leona Lewis all the way!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.