The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexcs

I know how you feel!! I'm so excited about Durham but I want to get excited about the college. I really like the one I applied to, Hatfield, but I'll be happy anywhere, I just want to knooow.
which one did you apply to?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2221
Original post by webber8345
I know how you feel!! I'm so excited about Durham but I want to get excited about the college. I really like the one I applied to, Hatfield, but I'll be happy anywhere, I just want to knooow.
which one did you apply to?

hey well done on ur offer :biggrin: when did u hear? what did u apply for btw?
Original post by Amy124
Two of my friends got law offers a couple of days ago, so I am now FREAKING OUT. :s-smilie:
Come on Durham....please :P

OMG, are you law too?
I havn't heard anything either,
but I didn't do my LNAT tell December,
I'm hoping that's the reason,
which college have you applied for?
Offer for Economics L100 Durham :biggrin: Definitely keen to go there... anyone else likely to firm?
Original post by Amy124
Two of my friends got law offers a couple of days ago, so I am now FREAKING OUT. :s-smilie:
Come on Durham....please :P

Your academics look solid...unless you completey died during the LNAT, you look like you have a great shot.
Original post by nuttynatz
ha.. I wish:frown:! Only been checking like a hundred times a day! and got myself all worked up because quite a few people have come through with law offers lately. But I'm trying to chill until after the 15th and then start the panic again because I know its really crunch time then :biggrin: I got exams starting on the 11th so that will keep me occupied- for a while- haven't studied, so stressing about that to! :eek:

How about you???

Phewwww. Glad im not the only one!!
Nope, not heard anything either
Just wanted to check with you...argh...
Yep just stay calm and forget about it untill the 15th
And literally next week is the worst week of my life...Art deadline...Driving test..Law exam!!!! I really want to miss next week out of my life.:frown:

Good luck anyway...keep me posted :wink:
:biggrin:
Original post by steffanie
Ohh we don't have any more unis in common :frown:
I applied for Oxford (rejection), Durham (yay!), UCL (nothing), KCL (nothing) and Exeter (offer) :smile:
Well done for your offers! Would you firm Durham?

I would most deffo firm Durham!:biggrin:
However i have been invited to some open days in Feb for Newcastle and Manchester so if i don't get into Durham i think it will probs be one of those two.:biggrin:
I went to a Liverpool open day and it didn't really capture my imagination...people were fab though!

Well done on Exeter and unlucky for Oxford.
The bf was refjected from there for History the other week:frown:

Will you firm Durham??:biggrin:
Original post by Ollie901
Any NatSci offers yet anyone?

"Your application has not yet been received by a College" :dry:

Saame. Fingers crossed! I think they make the majority of offers after the 15th January deadline though :dry:
Reply 2228
Original post by Whitworth92
Offer for Economics L100 Durham :biggrin: Definitely keen to go there... anyone else likely to firm?

OMG WELL DONE :biggrin: did u just fnd out?? when did u apply?
Reply 2229
well done. when exactly did that offer come in? home student? do they want AAA?
Reply 2230

nope, mine still says exactly this, trying not to analyse it too much, its been like it since the beginning of november now though .. :s-smilie:
Reply 2231

Mine changed to having been recieved by a college yesterday! I sent my app off quite early though, in early october....
Any mathmo's recieved offers after the break?

I reeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy want one. Durham is magical.
Arrrgh so fed up of the wait now (for Physics)! This is the only uni I'm waiting to hear back from, and now it's my top choice after oxford rejection :P
Original post by e.lau16
OMG WELL DONE :biggrin: did u just fnd out?? when did u apply?

yeah just found out! my form went off on november the 15th so i geuss they got it around a week later :smile:

Have you applied for Economics or something else? :smile:
Reply 2235
Original post by kay_mart1
I have applied for Castle!!!:biggrin:
I'm a little worried...might be over thinking things but...my AES hasn't changed...so im thinking if they are starting the offers and rejections, those who will be or have received offers..their status would have changed a couple of weeks ago...like yours (i think).
I seriously need to chill out...before i have a literal breakdown.:colondollar:
Are you a home student??:biggrin:

hey! my AES hasnt changed either :frown: when did u apply if u dont mind me asking?
Reply 2236
Original post by Whitworth92
yeah just found out! my form went off on november the 15th so i geuss they got it around a week later :smile:

Have you applied for Economics or something else? :smile:

ohh i sent mine off 23rd November...so i hope i'll hear soon :s-smilie: i applied for Politics with Sociology, but yeh my AES still says "your application has not been received by the COllege" which is very depressing. Where else have u applied for?
Original post by e.lau16
hey! my AES hasnt changed either :frown: when did u apply if u dont mind me asking?

Major stress, there are a lot of offers floating around out there!!
I sent mine off early November...quite late in comparison to a lot of people
And you??:colondollar:
Original post by e.lau16
ohh i sent mine off 23rd November...so i hope i'll hear soon :s-smilie: i applied for Politics with Sociology, but yeh my AES still says "your application has not been received by the COllege" which is very depressing. Where else have u applied for?

Nottingham
Warwick
Bath
Birmingham

no offers or rejections from them!
So I was pretty happy when Durham came through I must say :smile:

Good luck with your application! which college? :smile:
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I've applied for deferred entry R000 Modern Languages at Chad's.
Has anyone heard back from languages?
My AES hasn't changed. Durham is my first choice and I can't handle the waiting!
Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending