Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e.lau16)
    has anyone's AES changed to 'received by college" yet who applied in november?? THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!! when will i hear?????
    Mine hasn't and i applied in November
    Don't stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kay_mart1)
    The wait is going to finish me off...
    Are you applying to do Law??
    yes, are you as well?
    which college did you apply to? i went for castle, ambitious but ah well....

ReputationRep:
    has anyone's AES changed to 'received by college" yet who applied in november?? THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!! when will i hear?????
    mine hasn't and i applied in october waiting it out isn't so fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skypig97)
    AES changed this morning to indicate St Chad's!
    CONGRATS !!! what did u apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy124)
    ohhh yeh the wait is the worst thing! what have u applied for?

ReputationRep:
    ohhh yeh the wait is the worst thing! what have u applied for?
    law. :cool: yourself?

ReputationRep:
    law. :cool: yourself?
    politics and sociology

ReputationRep:
    politics and sociology
    oh, nice what college are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATS !!! what did u apply for?
    Combined Honours in Arts--plan to study Classics and English!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeV123)
    I've applied for French & Italian in early October and haven't heard anything yet. Not getting anxious until after Jan 15th though
    Ahh okay, that sounds about the time I applied. 15th Jan being the deadline for applications. I certainly know one person who's been accepted but she was Oxbridge so maybe got it in even earlier than that. :confused:
    Let me know when you find out!

ReputationRep:
    Any mature students in here? If so, did you receive any emails other than the acknowledgement one? I'm a little concerned that my junk mail folder ate and deleted them, as I didn't check it for months. ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kay_mart1)
    I did the LNAT ages ago...what a nightmare!
    How was it for you?
    I have no clue.. the practice tests went well, but I ran out of time on the multiple choice so had to guess the last few .. and have a bad feeling about my essay. So overall.. it was pretty terrible :confused: I just hope I'm wrong! And you??

I really need it to go well.. I don't have GCSE's because we don't do them in South Africa, and when I came to Portugal I went straight to IB. So I really need the LNAT to be good

I'm literally losing my mind.. a lot of my friends have got offers over the last week, so its making me more anxious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flibbles)
    Any mature students in here? If so, did you receive any emails other than the acknowledgement one? I'm a little concerned that my junk mail folder ate and deleted them, as I didn't check it for months. ><
    I'm a mature student, and I don't think they sent out any emails especially for the oldies. The unis are very stingy with information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skypig97)
    Combined Honours in Arts--plan to study Classics and English!
    ohh nice! which college? when did u aplpy then?

ReputationRep:
    yay. i know could hardly see anyone who'd applied there on here. what made you choose it?
    Strangely enough, I thought it would be easier to find friends in a small college . I also liked the location and the (very) small bit of the facilities I saw pictured online. The JCR website made it seem like a cozy, friendly place.

Other than that, it was a crapshoot.

ReputationRep:
    oh, nice what college are you applying to?
    hatfield long shot...but hey! and u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpectacledBear)
    Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I've applied for deferred entry R000 Modern Languages at Chad's.
    Has anyone heard back from languages?
    My AES hasn't changed. Durham is my first choice and I can't handle the waiting!
    Thanks
    I know there's been at least one Modern Languages offer, but don't think that was for deferred.

I'm waiting for Combined Arts, but French is one of the subjects I've put down, so am also waiting for the Language dept. too (although I hear they're meant to be slower at giving out offers).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LookAliveSunshine)
    totally know how you feel, I checked my AES at 3 this morning......just in case.
    still nothing!
    I know its awful waiting but I read somewhere on here that it only gets updated once a day. In the evening, I think.

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LookAliveSunshine)
    yes, are you as well?
    which college did you apply to? i went for castle, ambitious but ah well....
    SAAAME!
    I thought well if i don't apply to Castle there is NO chance of me getting in...worth the risk i reakon!
    Has your AES changed yet??
    And when did you send off your application if you don't mind?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.