Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sappho)
    I just answered your question in another thread I think...
    Haha yeah, you did

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! I applied for International Relations @ University college. According to the AES site my application has been forwarded to a college.
    I sent in my application on 13th dec though, fyi.
    *FINGERS CROSSED*!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmism)
    Hey all! I applied for International Relations @ University college. According to the AES site my application has been forwarded to a college.
    I sent in my application on 13th dec though, fyi.
    *FINGERS CROSSED*!
    That sounds promising
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    That sounds promising
    Good luck
    Thank you! Hoping for a reply soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmism)
    Thank you! Hoping for a reply soon!
    Good luck!! I'm applying for International Relations too, still not heard anything but fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool-kid)
    Good luck!! I'm applying for International Relations too, still not heard anything but fingers crossed
    haha thanks! good luck to you too!
    Which college did you apply to? (:

ReputationRep:
    Just spotted my AES has changed to 'Forwarded to a college', for all Nat.Scis out there waiting for news.

I've applied to Castle - does anyone have any idea when an official UCAS offfer will come through, as all my other offers have been made and I'd like to just accept my firm & insurance and get on with things, so some of the unis could maybe reoffer places...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsichore)
    Just spotted my AES has changed to 'Forwarded to a college', for all Nat.Scis out there waiting for news.

I've applied to Castle - does anyone have any idea when an official UCAS offfer will come through, as all my other offers have been made and I'd like to just accept my firm & insurance and get on with things, so some of the unis could maybe reoffer places...
    Congrats, can I ask when you applied?

ReputationRep:

I'm natsci too, and my aes thing changed to recieved by a college last wednesday, then I got an offer this friday! so judging by that it shouldn't take too long. Still don't know what college I have got in the end though :/

ReputationRep:
    That sounds promising
    Good luck
    I applied to University College too have you got into the college yet do you know?
    I got an offer to study Geography there and I am pretty sure it will be my firm, with Edinburgh hopefully as my insurance.
    My sister's doing international relations up in St Andrews and looooves it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 93MegS)
    I applied to University College too have you got into the college yet do you know?
    I got an offer to study Geography there and I am pretty sure it will be my firm, with Edinburgh hopefully as my insurance.
    My sister's doing international relations up in St Andrews and looooves it
    Wow, congrats on your offer! Castle seems so nice! No, I haven't heard yet, but Castle is already over-subscribed for Classics, so if I was to get an offer, it'd rather not be at Castle unfortunately.
    I love Edin too, it seems so very nice really hope to hear from my three remaining choices soon! So have you heard from Edin yet?

ReputationRep:

Probably on Wednesday at the latest. I remember my AES status changed on a friday and I had an offer on UCAS that Wed. College confirmation takes a little longer though. Maybe 2 weeks for that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The more I think about it the more excited I get about Durham

ReputationRep:
    I really desperately want a Durham offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    I really desperately want a Durham offer.
    when did you apply?

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for Chemistry from Van Mildert. Durham is definitely my first choice if i got rejected by cambridge (very likely), my other uni choices are Imperial, York & Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llpp)
    I've got an offer for Chemistry from Van Mildert. Durham is definitely my first choice if i got rejected by cambridge (very likely), my other uni choices are Imperial, York & Warwick
    Very nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmism)
    haha thanks! good luck to you too!
    Which college did you apply to? (:
    Thanks Hatfield, im hoping i get one of the baileys but after that im not really bothered kind of hoping to be rejected from hatfield and get into hild and bede instead though haha . Good luck with Castle, will durham be your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Not going to check AES til 15th now, doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Theology at Trevelyan, but just emailed to try and change to St Cuthbert's...I reaaally don't want to go to Trevelyan so I hope it works...

My application was recieved on 29 September as well, but I guess I'm lucky not to have it sent to a college yet so I've had the chance to change it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.