Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My aes has changed straight to 'A decision has been made' but nothing has changed on ucas yet does this pretty much mean i have been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyLemon)
    My aes has changed straight to 'A decision has been made' but nothing has changed on ucas yet does this pretty much mean i have been rejected?
    My friend got that to.. i asked that on this thread a few questions above.. unfortunately i think so as i didn't get moved to a college but weird ucas hasn't shown it yet. I hope someone who knows can answer

ReputationRep:
    ok. So my AES has been 'received by college' for ages now (7 weeks)
    Today, i checked, it doesn't say received by college, it just says 'a decision has been made'. What does this mean?!?!?!
    I checked ucas and nothing has changed.
    I'm pooing myself!!

ReputationRep:
    Same as above what does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm not overly sure. My aes also said (and still does say) "A decision has been made" and I was luckily enough to get a conditional offer, so it doesn't always mean rejected aye. My memory my UCAS took about 5 days to a week to change.

Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG why has the same thing happened to everyone today? is this rejection day or something because the deadline for applications has been reached.. ucas says nothing but if it was never forwarded to a college i can read the guidlines in the page to see that it is a rejection.. Why cant ucas just show us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jroy9)
    To be honest, I'm not overly sure. My aes also said (and still does say) "A decision has been made" and I was luckily enough to get a conditional offer, so it doesn't always mean rejected aye. My memory my UCAS took about 5 days to a week to change.

Good luck!!
    So you got an offer but it never said 'forwarded to a college.' it just went to 'decision has been made'? when did this happen? and how long before it showed up on ucas? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frelsh)
    Lol ok... just Literally checked AES it says they've made a decision but it's not on UCAS track? D: This is so annoying!!! Why isn't it on UCAS? and does "A decision has been made" mean rejection or acceptance???? It's killing me with suspense!

(Original post by mlsdbk)
    My friend got that to.. i asked that on this thread a few questions above.. unfortunately i think so as i didn't get moved to a college but weird ucas hasn't shown it yet. I hope someone who knows can answer

(Original post by pianofluteftw)
    Same as above what does it mean?
    same what does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jroy9)

Good luck!!
    To be honest, you just give me hope! Thankyou!
    And if not, ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Arrrrgghh why do so many people have it all at the same time? And what about 'we wait to the 15th?'. Actually terrified right now! :/

ReputationRep:
    Me too - my application didn't go forward to college - fearing rejection imminent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    it's not looking good judging by the amount of people with this message i am guessing this is a rejection day

ReputationRep:
    WTF?! My status has changed back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I remember this topic coming up a while ago when I got my offer (but there weren't this many off us that had it all at once).
    If yours said "forwarded to a college" and then went to "decision has been made" then I'd say you've probably got an offer (but I don't want to say you def do incase something happens). After my aes changed to this, my UCAS changed within about 5 days I think.

If it went straight to "decision has been made" then I don't know and I'm as lost as you guys. (soz if confused before).

Hope this helps and you guys get in!

What you applied for? and what college?

ReputationRep:
    OK People not quite sure what this means as my aes has now gone back to "application received in department" and "not received by college" can anyone else check again to see if you have the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    Mine now says "Your application has been recieved by a college"... WHAT? Have they made a decision or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by storm.chaser45)
    OK People not quite sure what this means as my aes has now gone back to "application received in department" and "not received by college" can anyone else check again to see if you have the same thing?
    Yes - definitely just went back!? What is going on? If that was a blip they should just give me an offer for the amount of stress for the last hour!

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Did someone hack the system or something? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    OMG yes same! what the hell is going on with durham today??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh bloody hell. Durham should NOT have aes, it just causes people stress :p:.

Nothing on there means anything until it comes up on UCAS so stop worrying! If it says the application has gone to a college and then after that says a decision has been made you probably have an offer but aes has been known to say the wrong thing and you don't. Conversely going straight from 'in department' to decision could just as easily be that someone forgot to update the system/a million other things.

There is no point worrying till its on UCAS, and then you can't worry .

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.