Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    Got an offer today (for G103). Have they emailed you about your UMS scores yet?
    Yeah, I sent my application off on 14th Oct and then rang to see if i could change the state of my application (from open to st Chads) on the 16th Dec and with it i included my UMS scores as the woman on the phone requested this to save any complications later.

Congratulations on the offer!
    How did you do on your AS?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hurry up Durham, tell me if I am in or not :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoeberg)
    Your application has been received by a College
    YES (:
    says to check ucas but there's nothing there yet?
    How does it work now?
    It will update soon though it can take a while. I think I've been waiting for more than two weeks now, we'll have to be patient. Some people see on AES first, others on UCAS that they're finally accepted (so AES doesn't always update). It is only official and really trustworthy when it's on UCAS though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basmati)
    me me me
    its my favourite
    havent got my hopes up though
    Ah! When did you send your app off ? Mine was received on the 4th Nov by them and still nothing ! Offers from all others (York,Sussex,Sheffield,Southampt on) but not them.
    As you said : not getting my hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelmxxx)
    No it's only university level, but I'm not sure what the standard is (ie if it's lower than, say, university hockey because there aren't college teams).

If you go on the team Durham website you'll be able to find someone to email
    great, thanks I'd love to pick it up again but I haven't trained for several years so I don't think I'm up to what I think the university level would be - I'll send an email to someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sappho)
    It will update soon though it can take a while. I think I've been waiting for more than two weeks now, we'll have to be patient. Some people see on AES first, others on UCAS that they're finally accepted (so AES doesn't always update). It is only official and really trustworthy when it's on UCAS though.
    Thanks, I guess after waiting this long I should be able to about manage it. I don't feel I can celebrate yet, as there is I guess a v small chance I won't get an offer now- what have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Parry)
    Yeah, I sent my application off on 14th Oct and then rang to see if i could change the state of my application (from open to st Chads) on the 16th Dec and with it i included my UMS scores as the woman on the phone requested this to save any complications later.

Congratulations on the offer!
    How did you do on your AS?
    Oh right, they only emailed me for mine last week.
    Thanks, I have an A* in Maths A level, and got AAB in my other ASs. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise09)
    I AM!!! It's driving me insane!! It only got sent at the beginning of Jan but I already have my A-levels so was hoping they'd be speedier!
    I just got mine today After a long time... I initially applied for combined honours in arts and they told me the standard of applicants was extraordinary, but they still wanted to offer me a place, so to transfer my application to Social Sciences.

ReputationRep:
    just got an unconditional offer to Durham for politics! *goes mental* so happy! I'm gonna celebrate by having a **** off massive pizza!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rmerz1)
    just got an unconditional offer to Durham for politics! *goes mental* so happy! I'm gonna celebrate by having a **** off massive pizza!
    Erm...do with what with a pizza?

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    Erm...do with what with a pizza?
    i only intend to eat it...this time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    Nice one, which college?
    dont know, haven't been told in the update. It still says open application on UCAS and AES hasn't changed, so I've yet to find out. Probably just wait until I get the letter in the post, unless there is a way of finding out beforehand?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i only intend to eat it...this time...
    Aaah ok. Anyways, well done on your offer. Which college was it for?

ReputationRep:
    Aaah ok. Anyways, well done on your offer. Which college was it for?
    thanks I dont know yet, it didn't tell me on my UCAS track (did open application) so I guess I'll find out in the next couple of days. AES hasn't updated either

ReputationRep:
    dont know, haven't been told in the update. It still says open application on UCAS and AES hasn't changed, so I've yet to find out. Probably just wait until I get the letter in the post, unless there is a way of finding out beforehand?
    I got an email from Hatfield a couple of days after the offer, so hopefully you hear soon!

Once again, congrats on the offer. :five:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    thanks I dont know yet, it didn't tell me on my UCAS track (did open application) so I guess I'll find out in the next couple of days. AES hasn't updated either
    Ah well at least you know you have got an offer. I suppose waiting to find out which college is just another thing to look forward to.

I just want an offer ...

ReputationRep:
    Ah well at least you know you have got an offer. I suppose waiting to find out which college is just another thing to look forward to.

I just want an offer ...
    what are u applying for?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    what are u applying for?
    Geology.

Admittedly I've already got offers from Imperial and Leicester so I won't be too upset if I don't get in. But I would like an offer really so that I have more options to look at and it would make me feel good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise09)
    I AM!!! It's driving me insane!! It only got sent at the beginning of Jan but I already have my A-levels so was hoping they'd be speedier!
    My ucas has been sent off for almost 4 months and I'm still waiting to hear from this course :/ Have they given out any offers yet?!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.