Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    doesnt seem to be many van milderters here???...if youre going to van mildert PM me!

ReputationRep:
    OKAY. Just accepted my offer to Durham at St.Chads and rejected my others.

SO IT'S OFFICIAL BEWARE. I'm warning you that I'm coming so you can all ready in your bunkers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxonstilts)

SO IT'S OFFICIAL BEWARE. I'm warning you that I'm coming so you can all ready in your bunkers.
    Thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:

Congrats, I'm sure it'll be a good decision
    Have a great time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConfusedMan)
    Yep, booked my train tickets yesterday

Going to the Monday/Tuesday one as I've got my driving test on the Wednesday
    Ah, good luck in your test!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apepper)
    yeah i applied there; have you got an offer?
    Yep For psychology. I was put there, I applied to castle.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Durham a week ago, and when I went onto AES, it said that my application had been sent to a collge. Now on the AES it says that a decision has been made and to visit UCAS Track, but nothing new is on there, and I haven't gotten an email yet. Any thoughts?:confused: Really hoping for Castle!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BermyHopeful)
    Got an offer from Durham a week ago, and when I went onto AES, it said that my application had been sent to a collge. Now on the AES it says that a decision has been made and to visit UCAS Track, but nothing new is on there, and I haven't gotten an email yet. Any thoughts?:confused: Really hoping for Castle!!
    How do you know you have received an offer? Usually the college that has accepted you will send you a letter to outline the offer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)
    How do you know you have received an offer? Usually the college that has accepted you will send you a letter to outline the offer...
    No, I got a ucas track update, and ucas track informed me of my offer and the conditions of it, and told me I would be assigned to a college soon

ReputationRep:
    No, I got a ucas track update, and ucas track informed me of my offer and the conditions of it, and told me I would be assigned to a college soon
    Oh, I understand now. Your initial post made it seem as if track had not updated.

You will find out what college you are when you receive your letter of offer from the uni/college.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Prudy)
    Oh, I understand now. Your initial post made it seem as if track had not updated.

You will find out what college you are when you receive your letter of offer from the uni/college.
    Yah. Or you could do what i did. At one point last week i though about firming Durham and to hell with King's (coz they're taking so damn long and I'mnot that keen on London in the first place) so i emailed them to ask if i can firm it yet or do i still have to wait for a college to reply to me. They emailed me back what college i'm in. So i guess you can email them and ask? I haven't received anything in the post yet but i know my college (Collingswood). =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riviera775)
    Yah. Or you could do what i did. At one point last week i though about firming Durham and to hell with King's (coz they're taking so damn long and I'mnot that keen on London in the first place) so i emailed them to ask if i can firm it yet or do i still have to wait for a college to reply to me. They emailed me back what college i'm in. So i guess you can email them and ask? I haven't received anything in the post yet but i know my college (Collingswood). =P

What are you applying to? Cuz if it's biochem, you prolly won't have to wait too long considering I applied in Jan got an offer in Feb.

btw Colingwood buddies!! yayayayayyaya :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forzamilan)
    What are you applying to? Cuz if it's biochem, you prolly won't have to wait too long considering I applied in Jan got an offer in Feb.

btw Colingwood buddies!! yayayayayyaya :confused:
    oooh! lol.
    IR at Durham. I didn't have to wait long at all. I applied just before the UCAS deadline but i'm international and since our real deadline is like in June or something, that's damn early lol.
    At i kings i applied for Int. Politics. Not that many offers out yet so i'm annoyed but not worried.
    Biochem for both Durham and King's? Which one are you firming?
    yehhh! how do you feel about collingswood. i don't know much about it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eve_m)
    Anyone who's got confirmation from their college about attending the open day, how long does it take for them to email? I sent my form off on the 8th of Feb, heard nothing... Will email tomorrow but I'm just wondering if this is normal or my letter's been lost or whatever. Kinda have no option but to stay overnight, so if I can't stay at Grey then I'm a bit screwed.
    Any help much appreciated
    I sent mine off weeks ago and have had no confirmation. I didn't however expect any as I'm sure the letter said they wouldn't confirm.

I know it got there though, because my cheque has cleared.

ReputationRep:

YAY, another St Chadsian . I have found very few people on this board going to St Chad's. I guess that what you get with a small college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)
    Try looking under "useful links" on AES. Your college will appear there at the same time as they post the letter. It gives you a couple of days notice.

ReputationRep:
    oooh! lol.
    IR at Durham. I didn't have to wait long at all. I applied just before the UCAS deadline but i'm international and since our real deadline is like in June or something, that's damn early lol.
    At i kings i applied for Int. Politics. Not that many offers out yet so i'm annoyed but not worried.
    Biochem for both Durham and King's? Which one are you firming?
    yehhh! how do you feel about collingswood. i don't know much about it tbh.
    IR :eek: I have a friend applying to Int. Politics at Kings also, she's still waiting to hear back I think so best of lucks to both of you!

I'm not sure where I'd be firming since I'm still waiting on Imperial&UCL but hopefully I'll get to find out soon

I honestly don't know much about Collingwood though I applied to it because I heard it's close to science dep, and there is a high school near my house called Collingwood so it sounded familiar I'm sure it's great though!

ReputationRep:
    IR :eek: I have a friend applying to Int. Politics at Kings also, she's still waiting to hear back I think so best of lucks to both of you!

I'm not sure where I'd be firming since I'm still waiting on Imperial&UCL but hopefully I'll get to find out soon

I honestly don't know much about Collingwood though I applied to it because I heard it's close to science dep, and there is a high school near my house called Collingwood so it sounded familiar I'm sure it's great though!
    hahahaha, i think that's as good a reason as any to pick a college lol. I might be firming Durhham jus b/c it looks familiar too. Kinda like where i use to live in NZ. All roling green hills n crap. PM me if u're gonna firm Durham? I'll be nice to know one person lol (if we end up going) Best of luck with Imp. & UCL! I hope you get those. Best of luck to ur friend applying to King's also.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha, i think that's as good a reason as any to pick a college lol. I might be firming Durhham jus b/c it looks familiar too. Kinda like where i use to live in NZ. All roling green hills n crap. PM me if u're gonna firm Durham? I'll be nice to know one person lol (if we end up going) Best of luck with Imp. & UCL! I hope you get those. Best of luck to ur friend applying to King's also.
    YOU'VE LIVED IN NZ? ME TOO :eek: I'll PM you for sureeee and where in NZ did you livve? I lived in Auckland for 5 years of my ex-highschool life So not that big of a kiwi but still haha what a coincidence :P

ReputationRep:
    YOU'VE LIVED IN NZ? ME TOO :eek: I'll PM you for sureeee and where in NZ did you livve? I lived in Auckland for 5 years of my ex-highschool life So not that big of a kiwi but still haha what a coincidence :P
    I'm even less of a kiwi lol. I was there for like 2 years? Year 11 and Year 12? Then i came home to uni. Business school for a year quit coz i hated it. Then moved to a more artsy course instead. That's how i'm getting in. With grades from my first year at uni. I think i'm the lamest person ever. I spent a Gap Year in Business School lol. btw i use to live in Tauranga. I spent some time in Auckland. I think that's the perfect amount of busy for me. What school did you go to? N why didn't you apply to St Cuth. ? Wasn't there a St. Cuth highschool in auckland? Using your reason lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.