Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukethePianoMan)
    Thanks that great, saved into favourites
    If there is an MSci pathway they recommend, there shouldn't be any clashes then should there?
    If it's an MSci joint honours then the modules are guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukethePianoMan)
    Well, I'm applying from school, but I'll be going to St Mary's college, and I like Durham for the same reasons as you
    I think I read you're doing geology? The department I've asked about transfer to is the earth science department. Geology <3

Sorry to everyone who got rejected today *group hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda:))
    FOUND YOU LOVELOVELOVE <3 <3
    york is sexier anywayssss

ps please check emails/fb ... i feel im talking to myself ... if you are in a depression spiral rather like mine last friday SNAP OUT and go watty/get drunk teeheeeee tsr ... we are massive nerds .. and i feel like a stalker. byebye xx

Panda, you disgust me.
    So much stalking for a bestie.
    Too much some would say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yes?)
    Rejected for history today
    Same
    Where do you think youll go now?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just created an account. I'm an Intl student from Canada and got accepted for Law! I applied for Hatfield but haven't been sorted into a college as of yet Going to visit during my break but it looks awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardy_4_paws)
    I have an offer for Law at VM to, was it your top choice college? I applied to Hatfield so haven't seen it yet... won't be able to make the open day either sadly Is Durham your top choice? x
    I actually can't remember which college I chose originally 'cause I just chose a random one on my ucas form 'cause I'm from Northern Ireland and haven't a clue :P I'm torn between putting Durham first and Queen's uni because it's so close to me! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basmati)
    Same
    Where do you think youll go now?
    awh sorry to hear that, it sucks doesn't it!! I've firmed Sheffield now and I'm really happy to be going there, but there was just something about Durham...
    Oh well I'm sure it'll all work out I see it's looking like you're gonna go to York, it looks like a really nice uni! Hope it all works out well for you

And to everyone else still waiting to hear for history...good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMCA.x)
    I actually can't remember which college I chose originally 'cause I just chose a random one on my ucas form 'cause I'm from Northern Ireland and haven't a clue :P I'm torn between putting Durham first and Queen's uni because it's so close to me! You?
    Hi Sorry to invade your convo but saw you're applying for law and from NI, me too :P if you're looking for some pros and cons to QUB and Durham in comparison I can help as I've applied to both too so had to make a similar list recently x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bricks)
    Hey guys, just created an account. I'm an Intl student from Canada and got accepted for Law! I applied for Hatfield but haven't been sorted into a college as of yet Going to visit during my break but it looks awesome.
    congrats on your offer!
    I have an offer too, but for Anthropology from Hatfield.
    Where in Canada are you from? I live outside the UK aswell but I'm not actually an Intl student.
    good luck with all your other applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by webber8345)
    congrats on your offer!
    Where in Canada are you from? I live outside the UK aswell but I'm not actually an Intl student.
    oeehh.. I wonder why I haven't been done yet then, does it mean there is still hope ?

ReputationRep:
    rejected for politics and philosophy

ReputationRep:
    anyone else got accepted for the ma management?

ReputationRep:
    congrats on your offer!
    Thanks and congrats on your offer. I'm from Toronto, so hopefully I'll see you there (if it's your first choice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seentje)
    oeehh.. I wonder why I haven't been done yet then, does it mean there is still hope ?
    what do you mean 'haven't been done yet'?

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean 'haven't been done yet'?
    ah yes, forgive me my Dutch grammar I meant that I haven't heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMCA.x)
    I think I will firm Durham, its between Durham and York as Yorks course sounds so interesting and I'm not really keen on living so far out of the city as VM is. I can definatly understand why you might want to stay closer to home, are u looking foward to the open day? I'm so sad I'm missing it!

ReputationRep:
    Got offer for Mathematics (4 Year)!!! YAY!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by portugueseninja)
    I think I read you're doing geology? The department I've asked about transfer to is the earth science department. Geology <3

Sorry to everyone who got rejected today *group hug*
    No, I'm doing maths and physics within natural sciences I've seen the geology rooms though, very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelmxxx)
    If it's an MSci joint honours then the modules are guaranteed.
    Phew thats a relief then Did you ever come across any clashes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seentje)
    ah yes, forgive me my Dutch grammar I meant that I haven't heard anything yet.
    Ahh gotcha no worries
    good luck in that case! what course and college have you applied for?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.