Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfallon)
    I'm arriving at 15:50 for the Monday/Tuesday at Collingwood!! I'm hoping there's a bus...even if I have to pay, because there's no way I'll be able to find my way!!
    There'll be reps from each college at the station and a shuttle bus service up to the Hill colleges.

ReputationRep:
    I'm missing the open day for castle unfortunately as I live in the US but i'm visiting on my own in about 3 weeks, anyone else in a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by playxsailxliv)
    I'm missing the open day for castle unfortunately as I live in the US but i'm visiting on my own in about 3 weeks, anyone else in a similar situation?
    Yep, I'm in Canada till Thursday so miss the open day by 2 days!!! What a pain! So I need to organise a seperate visit at another time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by playxsailxliv)
    I'm in the U.S. too, so I won't be visiting at all before I get there. It's one of those places that I'm pretty confident I'll love, though, so I'm optimistic! Let us know how the trip goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaredabestan)
    congrats!

may I ask you when you found out? during the week-end??
    Thanks, I found out this friday.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody attending the Anthropology open day on Tuesday Morning?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for St Aidan's, I just noticed they have some more details about their plans for the open day on their website.

http://www.st-aidans.com/?id=42#info

ReputationRep:
    Law Open Day Tuesday?

Dead nervous about it, is everyone else going for the guided mini tour at 10-12? Or just going to Elvet Riverside for 1:30pm?! I'm so confused

ReputationRep:
    Probably won't go to the open day as I'm INTL. I still haven't received my college confirmation email but as soon as I get it I'll probably pop in over the summer to take a look

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Durham for Archaeology BA at St Aidan's College! Still feels slightly unreal that I'll really be going this year, I am really excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfallon)
    I'm arriving at 15:50 for the Monday/Tuesday at Collingwood!! I'm hoping there's a bus...even if I have to pay, because there's no way I'll be able to find my way!!
    HI! I'm a first year student at Durham, just to let you know that if you get the number 5 bus from the bus station (I believe it goes to Bishop Auckland) you can get off right outside Collingwood.

The bus drivers are really helpful so of you ask them they will help you out further.

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else going to castle college to stay over tommorrow night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayteeKaytee)
    Anyone for St Aidan's, I just noticed they have some more details about their plans for the open day on their website.

http://www.st-aidans.com/?id=42#info
    Oooh thankyou!

(Original post by Silent-Varjoisa)
    Just firmed Durham for Archaeology BA at St Aidan's College! Still feels slightly unreal that I'll really be going this year, I am really excited.
    Same! Yay St Aidan's! (and Durham in general!)

ReputationRep:
    All you lucky people who get to go the Durham for open days:

Be sure to let us unlucky ones know how it went! I really want to hear how much fun it was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pianofluteftw)
    Oooh thankyou!

Same! Yay St Aidan's! (and Durham in general!)
    Great! I'll see you there

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected for English literature. Got into Edinburgh though which softened the blow ha. X

ReputationRep:
    was wondering if anyone else had a really awful time on the post app open days?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by babyblossom)
    What was wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    What happened? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Where you there yesterday and today? I was at Castle then and had a really great time (despite still being 17).

What happened? My room door didn't lock which was a bit worrying but other than that the place was lovely the people friendly and the food good.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.