Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vms)
    indie/rock/synth stuff, thanks!
    Well there used to be Revolver which was quite good for all sorts of alternative stuff but that died this year...Out of the main clubs, Studio tends to play some indie occasionally but you'd probably have to look into smaller places like Fishtank doing specific nights. You just have to be on the look out for special events really..

ReputationRep:
    firmed durham, nat sci at st cuths!! so freaking excited

ReputationRep:
    anyone here called Ollie went to the St John's open day on the 23rd March? (stayed overnight 22nd)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e.lau16)
    anyone here went to the St John's open day on the 23rd March? (stayed overnight 22nd)
    I did!

ReputationRep:
    we should all probably get off here so we can revise and actually get the grades to go!! getting an offer is not enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsdbk)
    we should all probably get off here so we can revise and actually get the grades to go!! getting an offer is not enough
    haha Probably good advice However I'm on my gap year so all set to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexem)
    firmed durham, nat sci at st cuths!! so freaking excited
    Hey this isn't Alex as in 'Ale-X!' is it? Lol, if you have no idea what I'm talking about ignore me :P
    If you do, add Meena Qureshi on fb Doing NatSci at Cuths too. Hopefully see you there in a few months!

ReputationRep:
    Meena it isn't aleX I all ready asked... Need to firm soon, just can't decide on my back up :s cannot wait for October!

ReputationRep:
    FIRMED DURHAM Politics and Sociology at St John's! YAYY

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Durham too..feels good to not have to worry about UCAS any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meena373)
    Hey this isn't Alex as in 'Ale-X!' is it? Lol, if you have no idea what I'm talking about ignore me :P
    If you do, add Meena Qureshi on fb Doing NatSci at Cuths too. Hopefully see you there in a few months!
    nah sorry! i didnt stay over on the open day because there wasnt any accomodation space left when i got my offer :/ but cool, hopefully will get to meet you in october!

ReputationRep:
    firmed durham natsci at van milderts (bio and maths

ReputationRep:
    firmed Durham for PPE at grey college

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for MChem at St. John's!!

ReputationRep:
    firmed anthropology at Hatfield
    I did it a while ago.. I'd just thought I'd put it out there since all the cool kids were doing it :P

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Durham (St. Aidan's) for Combined Honours in Arts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanksta)
    Just firmed Durham (St. Aidan's) for Combined Honours in Arts!
    Wooo St Aidan's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by papaja)
    firmed Durham for PPE at grey college
    woo Grey! sorry, thought I'd jump in there, I firmed Grey for History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gfaust)
    Firmed for MChem at St. John's!!
    Woo Johns!

Can't sleep so thought I'd come and visit. I'm on my gap year so've got an unconditional already firmed for John's so shall see you there in October - how exciting :-)

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.