Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sempiternitas)
    Got an offer from Durham! I'm applying for Classics in Hatfield, but am changing to Castle.
    Ewww Merton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elkestocks)
    Well done! When did your application get received by a college? and was it 3rd November when you got your actual offer?
    Thanks!
    Thanks! My application was given to college about 3 days before (or at least that's when I first noticed it) and I received my offer on the Wednesday, yeah. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mansonJP)
    Sorry, I meant when did your AES indicate your application had been received by a college.
    Also what are your As and predicted grades?
    No worries. I hadn't actually checked out the AES website until now, but did get an acknowledgement letter 4 days after sending the application off.

I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry for A-level (4A* predictions), with Computing not being offered at my college.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Anyone got any offers from Durham to do Economics?.x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishiri)
    Hey,

Anyone got any offers from Durham to do Economics?.x
    yh i got an unconditional 2 weeks ago from castle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)

How long did your AES status say it was at the college? I'm trying to get an idea, roughly, how long castle takes to reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)
    Unconditional, Wow!

I applied to St' Cuthberts though, they have just received my application, how long did yours take to get an offer. .x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam0311)
    How long did your AES status say it was at the college? I'm trying to get an idea, roughly, how long castle takes to reply.
    Played.

(FYI, I'm going to assume because you've been given an offer so soon, you're 99.99% assured of an offer now, as it's not as though they can be full :p: So don't worry, well, that's some pressure off you now!)

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to another week of aes stalking, offers and rejections

ReputationRep:
    Any mathmo's heard anything? Really hoping for an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Chemistry at Hatfield :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long it takes for Chad's to make a decision?

ReputationRep:
    I tink I have an offer but just waiting on the college - St Cuthberts. Can they say no even though I have conditions set out on UCAS and it says conditional now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam0311)
    5 days literally lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicalyoghurt)
    I tink I have an offer but just waiting on the college - St Cuthberts. Can they say no even though I have conditions set out on UCAS and it says conditional now?
    If Track says you've got an offer, you've got an offer. Simple as.
    You'll probably get something from the college/departement/uni in general as well as the UCAS confirmation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishiri)
    Unconditional, Wow!

I applied to St' Cuthberts though, they have just received my application, how long did yours take to get an offer. .x
    2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krugeroj)
    I applied for Combined Honours in Social Sciences ( IR and Middle Eastern Studies)
    got a conditional offer on 4th Nov.
    I feel scared. Maybe it's not the same, as I have applied for IR. Anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Business Economics at Hatfield College

ReputationRep:
    according to AES my application was received by the university over a week ago but still has not yet been received by the department !

how long did it take you guys for your application to be received by department after sending it off ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    according to AES my application was received by the university over a week ago but still has not yet been received by the department !

how long did it take you guys for your application to be received by department after sending it off ?
    I sent my app on the 7th of September, and for one of the two courses I applied for, the department didn't receive it until around the 24th of October, according to AES.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.