Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keckers)
    Yeah, general engineering

I applied for Collingwood and that's the campus code on my offer, but I think it's still subject to change?
    Oh ok! I applied to Trev and got into Trev. So i dont really know. they say that it can change but in reality i am not sure if it does!! do you think you will head for durham next year??

ReputationRep:
    French, I made an open college application so I've yet to find out about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    Aye, that'd be true.... Hahahas where are you firming?

Only the best---Durham. You?

ReputationRep:
    Just checked AES and it states:

"QRV0 Combined Honours in Arts - ft
    Your application has been received by a College
    A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details"

Originally made an open app, but then submitted written request to change to St Chad's specifically. "Useful Links" has not changed.

Called the Int'l Office and asked about College and they said they were not able to tell me which College until after that College has reviewed the application.

Anxious!!!! and Excited.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I didn't want to start a new thread cos I thought my q would be relevant enough to fit in here. According to the AES Durham received my application 9th December (sent 7th I think) so it says my app has been received by the uni but not by the psychology department. Should I be concerned at all or is this normal that they haven't sent my app to the dep yet?

thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonGirl22)
    Yeah, it means you'll definitely get an offer from Durham although not neccessarily from your first choice college - you've got to wait for them to write to you to confirm which college you're at. Congratulations on your offer!!
    Thanks! Congrats on your offer (and college).

I got the offer (AAA for engineering) on Tuesday and one for Warwick (AAB) for good measure

Didn't go on an open day so looking forward to the post offer day so I can have a look around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limeey)
    Hey guys I didn't want to start a new thread cos I thought my q would be relevant enough to fit in here. According to the AES Durham received my application 9th December (sent 7th I think) so it says my app has been received by the uni but not by the psychology department. Should I be concerned at all or is this normal that they haven't sent my app to the dep yet?

thankyou

it's normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eruwyr)
    For any of you wondering about Politics (L200) offers
    I got mine today (AAA) and I have no idea why I've got one so early, my application got sent off 3 weeks ago, and my grades aren't excpetional! Has anybody else got an offer for politics today?
    Just be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catrinaribena)
    I put in an open application for geography and got my offer today. I really don't think I can manage the grades though
    How come you don't think you'll make the grades! You've applied to Cambridge haven't you?

Ps Hope your interview went well
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Any more Maths offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyanne2010)
    Oh ok! I applied to Trev and got into Trev. So i dont really know. they say that it can change but in reality i am not sure if it does!! do you think you will head for durham next year??
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be my first choice. I suppose it depends if I get the grades haha, but I'm pretty certain I can do that

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been rejected for English or History yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Has anyone been rejected for English or History yet?
    Someone I know was rejected for History yesterday, I assume there has been others as well.

ReputationRep:
    Finally! OMg got an offer today for Applied Psychology - even though my predictions were below required grades! Still in shock, but over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Sid)
    What were your subjects/GCSE's?
    See this is why I'm in shock! My application was very weak apart from, I think, my personal statement. I got AABBCCCCCE at GCSE and BBB at AS, with those predictions. So very shocked, and not very academic A level subjects - Psychology, law and health and social care.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an offer for Applied Psychology!
    Predicted BBB, offered ABB
    SO UNEXPECTED buuut im happy xD
    My GCSEs probably helped 8-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkestskies)
    Offer for History (deferred)! Ridiculously, ridiculously pleased.
    Congratulations!! Argh - still waiting! D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam0311)
    Only the best---Durham. You?
    I'll get back to you when I hear from UCL and oxford

ReputationRep:
    hello potential freshers.
    if any of you want any cheap textbooks to save yourselves some cash next year give me a shout. also feel free to inquire about anything about durham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_am_the_eggman)
    Nope, sorry. Although I would guess its fairly popular. Tbh I think any course at a Uni like Durham is going to be fairly competitive. Unless it's based in Queens Campus.
    LAWL bite me. :mfing:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.