Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Still heard nothing for V100 history. Losing more hope everday as AES builds this sort of arrogance in its phrasing of "Your application has not yet been received by a College" Haha.
    Just let me know !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mfreeman.)
    Still heard nothing for V100 history. Losing more hope everday as AES builds this sort of arrogance in its phrasing of "Your application has not yet been received by a College" Haha.
    Just let me know !
    hahahaha, ditto.

ReputationRep:
    HII everyone
    my AES changed to 'your application has been received by a college' like 5 days ago but still nothing on ucas/through the post has this happened to anyone else?
    (modern languages by the way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwhitworth)
    L100 Economics

* Your application has been received by a College
    * A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details

Should I feel confident? No update via email, letter or UCAS Track as of yet, but this has to be a good sign surely ?
    24 hours after my AES updated to "your application has been received by a College," UCAS changed to confirmation with electronic decision letter. Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    hahahaha, ditto.
    Maybe it's because we are both from Essex .

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's because we are both from Essex .
    Very possible. Discrimination in its finest form! Maybe they want to reject us both but fear they'll get a Stilleto to the eye? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci.W)
    Thankyou, yes i found that part of the letter just after I asked that. It seems silly me staying over night considering I live in Newcastle, but i think I am going to anyway just for the experiance.
    Haha I found it after too :P and yeah i suppose but it will be more fun at night, meet everyone etc get a real experience of college life

ReputationRep:
    Received a letter today from University College - so pleased I got into the Castle (for engineering)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Very possible. Discrimination in its finest form! Maybe they want to reject us both but fear they'll get a Stilleto to the eye? :cool:
    The introduction of the word 'init' throughout the University could be greatly damaging to their reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got the tshirt)
    Received a letter today from University College - so pleased I got into the Castle (for engineering)
    Same here you planning on going to the open day?

ReputationRep:
    The introduction of the word 'init' throughout the University could be greatly damaging to their reputation.
    lol! Looks like it's the University of Hackney and Basildon for us two then..doing degrees in, knife crime?

ReputationRep:
    Nicely done! Maybe we'll see each other in October.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten an offer for Durham PPE at Castle? I really want to get in, but I was wondering if anyone had info as to whether PPE at Durham is full up already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BermyHopeful)
    Has anyone gotten an offer for Durham PPE at Castle? I really want to get in, but I was wondering if anyone had info as to whether PPE at Durham is full up already?
    It can't be full up as we've not reached the deadline yet!

ReputationRep:
    any more history offers??

ReputationRep:
    Received a letter today from University College - so pleased I got into the accommodation off the bailey as Castle doesn't have all that much accommodation on the bailey (for engineering)
    Fixed that up for you ;D

Seriously though, congratulations to everyone getting offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia14)
    Mine came in 8 days, but I think this is a bit quicker then normal!
    You could always ring them up, they might know before they send the letter out say your going to Durham over Xmas or something and you'd like to have a look at your college!
    First of all congrats on the offer
    Thats a good idea! I'll give it another few days and see of the letter comes through, i want to know what college i'm in!

Also thanks to Fluidity for the quick reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyboy1993)
    Same here you planning on going to the open day?
    Definately but not sure which day! I've noticed you applied to Cambridge too - I'm feeling a bit nervous about 5th Jan - Good luck

(Original post by chidona)
    Fixed that up for you ;D

I can only hope!

Seriously though, congratulations to everyone getting offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OzianGirl)
    Politics
    Your application has not yet been received by a College.
    Arrrrrrgh.
    Has anybody got offers for Politics?
    I'm not expecting anything til after Christmas now.
    Yeah I got my offer last week. And my AES changed the week before that. But I haven't come across anyone else yet that has got offers for politics, I've only heard about rejections. So I'd go with the thinking that no news is good news! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Definately but not sure which day! I've noticed you applied to Cambridge too - I'm feeling a bit nervous about 5th Jan - Good luck
    Yeah, I've got the same dilemma... I was thinking maybe the Monday night but I haven't really decided yet

It's only 15 days now :eek: I'm sure you'll be fine, but best of luck anyway, I have the fun of a very awkward conversation with one of my friends to look forward to... (we applied to the same course at the same college, our interviews were even at the same time...) Which college did you apply to?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.