Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahnoorfarushta)
    anyone received any offers for PPE?
    I have a friend who applied for PPE before the Oxbridge deadline and still hasn't heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    English Literature and Creative Writing for me :love:

ReputationRep:
    I've just firmed English and Creative writing at Warwick, and put the Leeds straight english course as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    All Warwick offer holders for Law courses who have or are very likely to firm Warwick please come join the 'University of Warwick Law Firmers 2011' Thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 24craigour)
    Offer, Warwick, Economics, AA including maths. After 5 months, hell yes.
    I dont get it, y is ur offer only for two A levels

what are ur gcse, AS level nd A level predicted grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissPrecious..x)
    I dont get it, y is ur offer only for two A levels

what are ur gcse, AS level nd A level predicted grades
    I'm a Scottish Applicant. I do Advanced Highers, not A Levels. Plus, I already have an A at Advanced Higher under my belt, so I only need another A at AH. Easily achieved.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer last Wednesday and was pretty chuffed seeing as I put all my eggs in their basket after being rejected by Nottingham. Warwick and Nottingham were my joint first choices so it's all good, was starting to get worried that it was taking them so long to get back to me though.

My offer is AAAD for Law. The D was a bit of a surprise seeing as I'm predicted AAAB in my 4 A-Levels but I heard it's not unusual.

ReputationRep:
    Got a rejection from Warwick for Economics today looks likely I'll be going to Bath. Still, a good uni

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Warwick for European Law (German Law option). AAA - will be my firm. So pleased!

ReputationRep:
    Firming my offer for Law (M100). I'm so excited

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a History offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back for English Literature Q300 yet?

ReputationRep:
    A few of my friends have been given interviews and offers for EngLit.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in January, I just haven't received a reply...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen92)
    I had my interview in January, I just haven't received a reply...
    I think Warwick are notoriously late with humanity decisions. I'm still waiting to hear anything for History and I applied mid-September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd_ftw)
    I think Warwick are notoriously late with humanity decisions. I'm still waiting to hear anything for History and I applied mid-September!
    Wow, okay I won't give up hope just yet then. Good luck, I hope you hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for European Law (French) AAA. Happy, but now I need to choose between Warwick and UCL! Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I phoned up the admissions office today and they said they were working to get all replies back by the end of the month. Good news guys!

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation are you all considering? Which has a good balance of partying and clean, functioning facilities (the two hardly go together)? Im international but would prefer not to be with too many foreigners, simply because i wanna make sure I integrate, etc.

Congrats to all offer holders, and if you're still waiting, having survived this far is a good sign. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viola146)
    Just got an offer for European Law (French) AAA. Happy, but now I need to choose between Warwick and UCL! Thoughts?
    And you post this in the warwick forum? Be prepared for some one-sided responses.
    Oh and warwick for sure. **** UCL.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.