Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigeon93)
    What accommodation are you all considering? Which has a good balance of partying and clean, functioning facilities (the two hardly go together)? Im international but would prefer not to be with too many foreigners, simply because i wanna make sure I integrate, etc.

Congrats to all offer holders, and if you're still waiting, having survived this far is a good sign. x
    Tbh, I haven't really looked at accomodation yet. I guess I should get started....

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Film and Literature. Buzzing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    I phoned up the admissions office today and they said they were working to get all replies back by the end of the month. Good news guys!
    hope so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    I phoned up the admissions office today and they said they were working to get all replies back by the end of the month. Good news guys!
    Great! Warwick is the last uni that I am still waiting for and even LSE managed to give me an offer 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Only just applied!
    Slim chance, but hoping! :P

Edit: Why did I get negged for this?

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaah I have just applied too for Psychology through extra. Fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkles11)
    Aaaaaah I have just applied too for Psychology through extra. Fingers crossed!!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink_Chocolate xx)
    Good luck!
    Thanks! Good luck to you too! What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    this is my page!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    6 and a half months? When did you apply, end of August?
    Haha oops I meant 5 and a half months, I applied end of September. And it's closing in on 6 months now, seriously Warwick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkles11)
    Thanks! Good luck to you too! What did you apply for?
    Thank you.
    Biology, just gotta hope

ReputationRep:
    They've just raised the IB point score last week for my course.
    Well done warwick, raise it after the deadline. If I had known that you were going to ask for that sort of score I would not have applied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen92)
    Wow, okay I won't give up hope just yet then. Good luck, I hope you hear soon.
    Yeah you too! Fingers crossed eh

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for borderline spamming but has anyone doing V100 History heard from Warwick yet?

Also is anyone regretting their subject choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viola146)
    Just got an offer for European Law (French) AAA. Happy, but now I need to choose between Warwick and UCL! Thoughts?
    Am stuck between those two as well! Ahh they're both attractive in their own ways... :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neisco)
    They've just raised the IB point score last week for my course.
    Well done warwick, raise it after the deadline. If I had known that you were going to ask for that sort of score I would not have applied.
    That's for next year's entry, not this one. Relax

ReputationRep:
    only two people have been rejected for politics and international studies in this thread
    i fear the flood...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.)
    only two people have been rejected for politics and international studies in this thread
    i fear the flood...
    me too.. but I'm still trying not to lose hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.)
    i fear the flood...
    Agreed.. :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    That's for next year's entry, not this one. Relax
    Nope, it says 2011 entry requirements. Had to double check that as I thought that might have been what it was at first.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.