The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by Neisco
Nope, it says 2011 entry requirements. Had to double check that as I thought that might have been what it was at first.

someone else complained that their course requirement had changed dramatically.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2141
Woop! Have finally heard from Warwick :smile:

They want me to complete a set of questions on a judgment they've sent me and also attend an assessed seminar in a couple of weeks. Sounds like fun!

Glad that they've finally responded after over 5 months!
Original post by TomU
Woop! Have finally heard from Warwick :smile:

They want me to complete a set of questions on a judgment they've sent me and also attend an assessed seminar in a couple of weeks. Sounds like fun!

Glad that they've finally responded after over 5 months!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

FINALLY!
Finally got the offer after 6 Months but they have increased the grade boundaries. Its for Accounting and Finance!
Still waiting for offer from warwick for law and law and sociology...my firm and insurance! Pretty nervous now!
come on warwick! After 10 rejections (5 last year) please give me some luck. Anyonelse applied through extra for psychology? I seriously hope i get an offer as I already have aaa!
Reply 2146
Has anyone heard for History and Politics yet? They are taking sooooo long!!
Original post by sportycricketer

Finally got the offer after 6 Months but they have increased the grade boundaries. Its for Accounting and Finance!

what are the grades they gave u
Original post by phoenixfay
what are the grades they gave u

A*AAb :s-smilie: :/ in the prospectus it said A*AA or AAAb. have you got an offer?

A*AAb :s-smilie: :/ in the prospectus it said A*AA or AAAb. have you got an offer?

nope. still waiting. sooo panic :s-smilie:
I've applied to the University of Warwick for the course MORSE and have gotten my conditional offer (putting it as my firm choice) of A*AA. Hoping enroll in Warwick by September this year!!

Nice to meet other fellow applicants for the 2010/2011 application cycle :biggrin:

What are you thinking of firming/putting as insurance?
Original post by Focus08
What are you thinking of firming/putting as insurance?

to be honest I rather hadn't got this offer! I was so expecting it to be rejection cos I dont do any social sciences. And an offer for like that which matches my first choice atm is ridiculous. I was gonna keep it as my insurance but not anymore. Have you applied for it and have you heard anything?
to be honest I rather hadn't got this offer! I was so expecting it to be rejection cos I dont do any social sciences. And an offer for like that which matches my first choice atm is ridiculous. I was gonna keep it as my insurance but not anymore. Have you applied for it and have you heard anything?

Since you applied to SEF at UCL, you might as well have applied to Warwick MORSE (instead of A&F) which would have been your best choice by far
Original post by Focus08
Since you applied to SEF at UCL, you might as well have applied to Warwick MORSE (instead of A&F) which would have been your best choice by far

Yeah I know I realised that later on actually but UCL SEF beats MORSE in my opinion because of the links with the banking etc
Yeah I know I realised that later on actually but UCL SEF beats MORSE in my opinion because of the links with the banking etc

lols, you don't know anything....
Original post by Focus08
lols, you don't know anything....

what do you mean??
what do you mean??

Here's the breakdown for UBS last summer:

Oxford 21
Warwick 21
LSE 20
Cambridge 19
Imperial 18
UCL 12

Going to UCL instead of Warwick will not improve your chances in any way. They're both targets. Only thing with UCL is that there is less travel time to interviews
Original post by Focus08

Oxford 21
Warwick 21
LSE 20
Cambridge 19
Imperial 18
UCL 12

Going to UCL instead of Warwick will not improve your chances in any way. They're both targets. Only thing with UCL is that there is less travel time to interviews

but it could be other factors coming into play. I never said that it would improve my chances, i just said I would prefer to go to UCL. Should've applied to MORSE if they were gonna give me that high of an offer. What are you studying? and any other data from other banks?
Reply 2159
Original post by Focus08

Oxford 21
Warwick 21
LSE 20
Cambridge 19
Imperial 18
UCL 12

What is the source of your data?

Quick Reply

Latest