Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will I be able to change courses from A&F to MORSE if I come to Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    but it could be other factors coming into play. I never said that it would improve my chances, i just said I would prefer to go to UCL. Should've applied to MORSE if they were gonna give me that high of an offer. What are you studying? and any other data from other banks?
    But you said:
    "...UCL SEF beats MORSE in my opinion because of the links with the banking etc"

which sort of implies that Warwick isn't as good for banking, which is not true. Obv if you really want to be in London, etc, go for UCL.

Cba to look for other data, but I can tell you that all people I know that applied for Spring weeks at banks got at least one offer..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    But you said:
    "...UCL SEF beats MORSE in my opinion because of the links with the banking etc"

which sort of implies that Warwick isn't as good for banking, which is not true. Obv if you really want to be in London, etc, go for UCL.

Cba to look for other data, but I can tell you that all people I know that applied for Spring weeks at banks got at least one offer..
    will I be able to change courses from A&F to MMORSE if I decide on Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    will I be able to change courses from A&F to MMORSE if I decide on Warwick?
    Yeah, I was going to get to that part. You might be able to change, no one can answer that question now, but theoretically it should be fine as long as you meet the requirements. But I would stick with A&F if banking is your ultimate goal. It's considerably easier, which will give you more time to spend on your applications. Uni matters more than course, so sticking to A&F will make your life a lot easier. But if you're passionate about maths/economics, MORSE is a really good course with more opportunities.

ReputationRep:
    will warwick reply before thursday?

ReputationRep:
    is management at warwick any good?
    I think its one of its flagship course right?

What kind of jobs do management people usually get after their graduation?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAMIR.NASRI)
    will warwick reply before thursday?
    I was saying to my Mum this week that they are running out of March! :giggle:

Ohhh I just want a reply now preferably a positive one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giggsny)
    is management at warwick any good?
    I think its one of its flagship course right?

What kind of jobs do management people usually get after their graduation?

thanks
    Flagship is maybe pushing it a bit too far (math, MORSE, PPE, Economics are considered flagship courses). But yeah, it's good, very good. Warwick is in the top 6 target group for investment banking, so many graduates go there. I've had a look at your other choices, and they are not nearly as good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    Flagship is maybe pushing it a bit too far (math, MORSE, PPE, Economics are considered flagship courses). But yeah, it's good, very good. Warwick is in the top 6 target group for investment banking, so many graduates go there. I've had a look at your other choices, and they are not nearly as good
    oh thanks for the reply

I will definitely go for warwick as my firm choice and then pick kings as my insurance

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear about Politics and IR.. anyone had offers/rejections? And of the offers, what grades have they asked for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrosehannah)
    I'm still waiting to hear about Politics and IR.. anyone had offers/rejections? And of the offers, what grades have they asked for?
    I'm waiting too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrosehannah)
    a ton of us are waiting for politics and international studies. only three people here have recieved rejections

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed my offer for law (LLB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    I was saying to my Mum this week that they are running out of March! :giggle:

Ohhh I just want a reply now preferably a positive one!!
    I know, I absolutely can't believe how long they're taking! It's been EXACTLY 6 months since I applied lol and still no decision from Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saks10111)
    I know, I absolutely can't believe how long they're taking! It's been EXACTLY 6 months since I applied lol and still no decision from Warwick.
    It'll be the same for me! I'm prepared to wait for them though if I wasn't, I wouldn't have waited this long!!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be the same for me! I'm prepared to wait for them though if I wasn't, I wouldn't have waited this long!!
    Warwick take your time why don't you!!!!!!!!! Do you mind me asking what your offer from Nottingham was? I've applied there too for American Studies! x

ReputationRep:
    I have been waiting for economics for nearly six months

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on French and History, is anyone else waiting on a reply from that course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    Warwick take your time why don't you!!!!!!!!! Do you mind me asking what your offer from Nottingham was? I've applied there too for American Studies! x
    Of course not it was unconditional, because I left college last year and have taken a gap year - they didn't tell me what the grades would have been! I got A*s in Politics and Psychology (and General Studies ) and an A in History if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    Of course not it was unconditional, because I left college last year and have taken a gap year - they didn't tell me what the grades would have been! I got A*s in Politics and Psychology (and General Studies ) and an A in History if that helps?
    Ah okay yeah generally Nottingham win They offered me three B's, and I'm taking a gap year too! Just waiting on Warwick now ¬¬ Which one would you prefer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.