Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    Ah okay yeah generally Nottingham win They offered me three B's, and I'm taking a gap year too! Just waiting on Warwick now ¬¬ Which one would you prefer?
    Aah great so are you in college and taking your gap next year, or are you on a gap now? I'm not sure really - trying not to think too much into it until I hear from Warwick so I don't get my hopes up for nothing really!! I'm a bit worried about all the accomodation at Notts being gone before I get to apply though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    Aah great so are you in college and taking your gap next year, or are you on a gap now? I'm not sure really - trying not to think too much into it until I hear from Warwick so I don't get my hopes up for nothing really!! I'm a bit worried about all the accomodation at Notts being gone before I get to apply though..
    I'm still in college at the moment. I really want Warwick, but having visited Notts I think I'd be happy at either There's a lot of accommodation and I think it's reserved for first years mainly! The self catered is off campus, a while away, and the catered is on campus so that tends to go first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    I'm still in college at the moment. I really want Warwick, but having visited Notts I think I'd be happy at either There's a lot of accommodation and I think it's reserved for first years mainly! The self catered is off campus, a while away, and the catered is on campus so that tends to go first.
    Yeah well we might end up at the same place then! I'd prefer catered there, I think, as it works out the same as the accommodation at Birmingham anyway Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    Yeah well we might end up at the same place then! I'd prefer catered there, I think, as it works out the same as the accommodation at Birmingham anyway Best of luck
    We may well! Luck to you too, I'll be a year behind you though!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone firmed, or considering firming their law offer at Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhea45)
    For European Law. I have an offer from UCL but I think I'd be happier at Warwick...

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an Economics offer

ReputationRep:
    is anyone still waiting for a reply from Warwick for Politics? Coz I've been waiting fekking ages now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmerz1)
    is anyone still waiting for a reply from Warwick for Politics? Coz I've been waiting fekking ages now
    All of us, i'm afraid! There's only been a couple of rejections come out of the department so far..

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer Law (study abroad in English)

Don't know if I'll firm it, but still exciting (the last two were rejections so this is a nice change )

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer today- I think I'm going to firm Exeter and unfortunatly, Warwick has given me a higher offer so I can't put it as my insurance

Kinda irratating

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Warwick for European Law (German). Went there for a Law Conference last summer and loved it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttynatz)
    Just got an offer today- I think I'm going to firm Exeter and unfortunatly, Warwick has given me a higher offer so I can't put it as my insurance

Kinda irratating
    Ah I had to choose between the two as well! I put Exeter as my insurance though. Are you doing the A levels? For IB their requirements are the same though Exeter's English requirement is a point lower
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_mcnally6)
    I've firmed Warwick for European Law (German). Went there for a Law Conference last summer and loved it!
    Brilliant Would be great to familiarize myself with people before going there I am so excited, yet nervous! I haven't had a chance to visit unfortunately, but the campus looks great from the videos and even though I'm a big city girl I'm sure I can adjust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viola146)
    For European Law. I have an offer from UCL but I think I'd be happier at Warwick...
    Even if we weren't talking about Warwick, I'd recommend you go to the place you think you'll be happiest. You'll work better there and your grades will probably show that as well. I think the most important thing is to be somewhere you're going to be happy for 3 years, then everything will be easier .

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Economics But it seems I have to decline it because its offer is even higher than that of LSE and UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s2004060)
    Just got an offer for Economics But it seems I have to decline it because its offer is even higher than that of LSE and UCL.
    Congratulations on your offer! I'm surprised their offer is higher than LSE's :O

Would you care to share your subjects and grades? I am still waiting for my economics offer/rejection.

ReputationRep:
    heyy, has anyone applied for engineering business management at warwick? i got an AAB offer but i'm not sure what to do. anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Film Studies subject to an academic reference. I'm scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Four-leaf-clover)
    Just recieved an Economics offer
    (Original post by s2004060)
    Omg congrats! What's the offer? I think I remember one/both of you saying that you've been waiting for nearly 6 months too, so hopefully the Economics and Economic History offers are next, because I'm going insane lol. Congrats again

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.