Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econ7)
    Economics L100 guaranteed rejection....
    what are your predicted grades? your applying to pretty much the same uni's as me for the same course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexx :))
    Yeah, we have a small class but I'm not the only one because we all discuss the maths together and if I don't understand, which can be quite often, I just ask them and we go over it together.
    That's nice
    Did you do the maths challenge today? I'm so bad at those, haven't gotten anything since year 8 and that was only a bronze :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.love.heroes)
    what are your predicted grades? your applying to pretty much the same uni's as me for the same course!

Can I ask what your GCSE/AS-level grades are, as well as your predicted grades for A2?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received an acknowledgement from Warwick yet. My application was sent on the 20th of October. When is thea earliest I can contact them without sounding too...pushy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneakerologist)
    I haven't received an acknowledgement from Warwick yet. My application was sent on the 20th of October. When is thea earliest I can contact them without sounding too...pushy.
    Don't fret too much - it took me two to three weeks to receive acknowledgement from Warwick again. Relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jing_jing)
    That's nice
    Did you do the maths challenge today? I'm so bad at those, haven't gotten anything since year 8 and that was only a bronze :p:
    Since we were off school this week we did it last Thursday and put 04/11 in as the date! So I'd assume it's the same maths challenge and I could have told you the answers before.. if I knew them! I didn't like it either. Usually the first question is so easy and I didn't even know how to do it.

I got a gold at intermediate but I have no idea how! Definitely don't think I got another gold this time round. I hate it, the questions make me so frustrated!

ReputationRep:
    Since we were off school this week we did it last Thursday and put 04/11 in as the date! So I'd assume it's the same maths challenge and I could have told you the answers before.. if I knew them! I didn't like it either. Usually the first question is so easy and I didn't even know how to do it.

I got a gold at intermediate but I have no idea how! Definitely don't think I got another gold this time round. I hate it, the questions make me so frustrated!
    Dayum, I should have PMed you for the answers :p:
    Was your first question on a little mini sodoku? Didn't do too badly this year, just got marks back and only got 2 wrong which is a vast improvement on last year in which I didn't qualify even for bronze
    Aaah, wish we were still on half term! *jealous*

ReputationRep:
    H200 Civil and Structual Engineering offer!!!

AAB! Which is my lowest lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.love.heroes)
    A* - Maths
    A* - Economics
    A - Greek
    a - AS Further maths

But I got 2A* 6A 2B at GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    sorry wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Warwick!
    Comp Sci - AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corko93)
    Just got an offer from Warwick!
    Comp Sci - AAA
    Same, just received it. AAA, with A in maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneakerologist)
    check in your junk mail! mine was sent on the 20th too, then i checked my junk mail the other day and they send it about 2 or 3 weeks ago
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Focus08)
    Nice, now you don't have to go to those other **** universities
    Birmingham? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Those who have received an offer, have you been sent a letter or an email?
    My Track has updated to show the conditional offer, but I've heard nothing from Warwick yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van_der_Waals)
    Those who have received an offer, have you been sent a letter or an email?
    My Track has updated to show the conditional offer, but I've heard nothing from Warwick yet :/
    Yep..i recived an email from warwick on wednesday confirming my offer and its conditions(its not for physics).Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodboy4444)
    Yep..i recived an email from warwick on wednesday confirming my offer and its conditions(its not for physics).Good luck
    Thanks, I should think I'm being much too impatient :p: Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for English and French, AAA.
    Eeek!
    I submitted my application on November 2nd.
    I'm predicted AAA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jing_jing)
    Dayum, I should have PMed you for the answers :p:
    Was your first question on a little mini sodoku? Didn't do too badly this year, just got marks back and only got 2 wrong which is a vast improvement on last year in which I didn't qualify even for bronze
    Aaah, wish we were still on half term! *jealous*
    I'm not sure if we did the same one because I don't think that my question but I'm not sure, can't really remember!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if we did the same one because I don't think that my question but I'm not sure, can't really remember!
    Aaah fair enough, I really want something this year purely because it's my last one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.