Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    Niiccceee, how have the first couple of weeks been?
    Apologies for the late reply, but the 1 word answer to that is BUSY! The first weeks have been nice, but after the buzz of starting uni everything has somewhat calmed down, and people have realised that actually this university demands a lot from you. It by no means drowns you (unless you let the work pile up), but if your coming to Warwick, be prepared to work :/

ReputationRep:
    thank god no one seems to be getting offers/rejections for english lit yet.
    fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Any law offers/rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for history. I'm predicted AAAB, so hopefully they'll give me an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Warwick yet? Wat kind of person do they want? I really want to go there......im sending my ucas off 2mrw. I had my primary education in India, but now Im predicted A*AA, in Economics and Business, Sociology and Religious Studies.....will they like me? My personal statement is quite simple and straight to the point..there is nothing over complicated in it........I started about my background from India.....will this make me stand out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04chandlar)
    Anyone heard anything from Warwick yet? Wat kind of person do they want? I really want to go there......im sending my ucas off 2mrw. I had my primary education in India, but now Im predicted A*AA, in Economics and Business, Sociology and Religious Studies.....will they like me? My personal statement is quite simple and straight to the point..there is nothing over complicated in it........I started about my background from India.....will this make me stand out?
    :hi: :hi: :hi:

What are you applying for??If they can understand what you have written in the same way you want them to then its ok.But it depends on how you say it?is it relevent to your subject or not?I also did my class 10th from india!!! good luck

ReputationRep:
    I JUST got an offer from Warwick for History! 36 points overall, with 6 in History, 5 in English !!! So excited, definitely going to university next year

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for MPhys (AAA), just working hard on not getting complacent and identifying a decent insurance choice now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cynthialf)
    I JUST got an offer from Warwick for History! 36 points overall, with 6 in History, 5 in English !!! So excited, definitely going to university next year
    Damn you, applied in September too, for History, and still waiting. Well done anyway

ReputationRep:
    Not submitted application just yet. Waiting to get my references in order...

Targetting management-related courses @ WBS.

Anyone else headed in the same direction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by comrade_jon)
    Damn you, applied in September too, for History, and still waiting. Well done anyway
    Thank you! At least the offers have started coming now, I'm sure you'll get one soon as well!

ReputationRep:
    MSc in Marketing & Strategy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vindobona)
    MSc in Marketing & Strategy
    Cool! Submitted your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karthiks)
    Cool! Submitted your application?
    Yep, last Monday. As far as I'm informed my 2 referees already sent the references, so now I just have to wait and hope. It's my first preference, second would be Bath (MSc International Management).
    Are you thinking of applying for Marketing & Strategy as well?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for chemistry, the offer is AB in chemistry and one other subject

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer today from Warwick for Compsci, AAA. Very very happy UCAS was sent on the 15th October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.I)
    Just got an offer for chemistry, the offer is AB in chemistry and one other subject
    So does that mean you have to get ABE???they gave me an offer of ABB .Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodboy4444)
    So does that mean you have to get ABE???they me an offer of ABB .Thanks
    :p: Nope, its just AB, its because I already have an A in maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.I)
    :p: Nope, its just AB, its because I already have an A in maths
    Ohhhh....i thought warwick betrayed me!! Thanks:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for L100 Economics?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.