Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Anyone heard anything for L100 Economics?
    I haven't and I haven't heard of anyone who has, I don't think they've given anything out yet
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Anyone heard anything for L100 Economics?
    (Original post by luckylucifer)
    I haven't and I haven't heard of anyone who has, I don't think they've given anything out yet
    They made me wait until March 31 for my L100 offer! So don't be surprised if you don't hear from them for a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg.)
    They made me wait until March 31 for my L100 offer! So don't be surprised if you don't hear from them for a while!
    Oh, that sucks. Thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if someone can clear this up for me... I'm sure someone here will know

In regard to the increase in university fees, if they come in 2012, will it affect us at all?

I'm thinking surely not and we're in the clear (v.lucky!) because we start in 2011 so we will get the £3k fees for our WHOLE courses...

or is it possible we would be charged the normal amount for our 1st year and then Warwick could charge whatever else the other 3 years. This doesn't seem fair and I don't think they would do this but I'm just checking because if that is the case it would really put me off uni in England.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vindobona)
    Yep, last Monday. As far as I'm informed my 2 referees already sent the references, so now I just have to wait and hope. It's my first preference, second would be Bath (MSc International Management).
    Are you thinking of applying for Marketing & Strategy as well?
    Good luck!

Nope, am looking at Business Analytics. My other options are along similar Management-related lines at Judge, UCL, Imperial and Andrews.

Although they have a rolling admissions scheme, I have given myself time till the end of this month.

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I apply for Classics. Any other classicists around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sappho)
    Hello
    I apply for Classics. Any other classicists around?
    Yeah I applied there
    Got my offer on Tuesday.
    AAB!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard anything about Law (LLB)??

ReputationRep:
    yep, got an offer for law (M100) today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj12345)
    yep, got an offer for law (M100) today!
    International or EU/Home student? I ask this only because sometimes the international offers are made first and the 'home' applicants are kept waiting.

Hopefully this means they're generally going to start giving out offers for Law, then again I did apply for Law with Studies Abroad in English which is likely to mean a wait till January for me.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer for engineering yet? This waiting is killing me!
    Engineering-H102

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadence)
    Engineering (H102) ... anyone else?
    I am also applying for H102 Engineering.
    What other universities have you applied at.
    For me.
    Oxford
    Durham
    Warwick
    Bristol
    Exeter...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going up to Warwick next wednesday for a mathsphys open day thingy? Im well looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyanne2010)
    I am also applying for H102 Engineering.
    What other universities have you applied at.
    For me.
    Oxford
    Durham
    Warwick
    Bristol
    Exeter...
    I'm the same as you excluding Bristol - I've left a choice empty. I'm applying for General Engineering at each of my places. Colleges?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same as you excluding Bristol - I've left a choice empty. I'm applying for General Engineering at each of my places. Colleges?
    Ooh! I was going to leave a space open aswell but my teacher said with the deamnd for places due to increase in fees it was worth making a choice now!
    umm...
    university college for oxford and st trev durham.
    I am studying general engineering at all except bristol- engineering mathematics. are you pre or post a levels?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh! I was going to leave a space open aswell but my teacher said with the deamnd for places due to increase in fees it was worth making a choice now!
    umm...
    university college for oxford and st trev durham.
    I am studying general engineering at all except bristol- engineering mathematics. are you pre or post a levels?
    I just couldn't find anywhere else I liked really. I'm applying for Worcester at Oxford and Trevelyan at Durham(do you mean Trevelyan?).

I'm pre a levels, you?

ReputationRep:
    I just couldn't find anywhere else I liked really. I'm applying for Worcester and Trevelyan (do you mean Trevelyan?).

I'm pre a levels, you?
    Yeh trevelyan! sorry its a joke my friend and i have so i forgot its not its real name!
    post a levels on my gap year!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh trevelyan! sorry its a joke my friend and i have so i forgot its not its real name!
    post a levels on my gap year!
    Well, good luck. PM me if you hear from any of them.

ReputationRep:
    WARWICK Microbiology/Virology, C52: Conditional ABB with Biology, excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking

Woot.

ReputationRep:
    MATHEMATICS G103: conditional offers:
    A*A*A & 2/Distinction in STEP/AEA
    A*AA & 1 in STEP!

I think I won't be applying to a third COWI uni after all, I shall be very please if i end up here

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.