Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. At least you didn't get three 81% like I did! :gthumb:

When's yours booked for? I still haven't booked mine cos I'm so scared! :afraid: I suck at the practice tests! Keep getting around 16 cos I never know which is the best answer. Plus, now that it's out of 42 it's even worse!
    well, i suppose not but at least you still got the As

26th October :/ which is in half term I'm so random in the practise tests - the first one i did i got a depressing 12, but now I'm up to 21...I might do another today...fun stuff!LOL yeahh...I'm going to die in that 2 1/4 hours of lnat

have you sent your ucas off yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    I can't remember her name though! I think it was Fayo, or something along those lines...

I was in the 11-12 Law talk in the Ramphal Building, right at the back on the right. It annoyed me though as there was a fire exit like right behind me and so many people kept walking in throughout the talk.

Looking at my competition for Law so far; Doughnuts and Becca, I am definitely disadvantaged! Haha I can smell the rejections! Good luck guys and girls

What are you guys predicted by the way? I'm AAA atm, but I might try and get my History bumped to an A* as i did get like 94% overall...

Yeah I seen some very nice girls; the small blonde student volunteer standing near EAT
    It's not all about grades though! You might have other stuff which is better than mine!
    Atm I'm predicted somewhere between A*A*AA and A*A*A*A* - I genuinely don't know the maths because I can never find the person who wrote my reference to ask him, and in history they said that they're reluctant to predict anyone an A*
    hahaha at your last bit...nice to know where your attention was :P

ReputationRep:
    Biological Sciences C100

Went to the open day yesterday and loved it.

ReputationRep:
    Maths :d G100.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Becca :))
    well, i suppose not but at least you still got the As

26th October :/ which is in half term I'm so random in the practise tests - the first one i did i got a depressing 12, but now I'm up to 21...I might do another today...fun stuff!LOL yeahh...I'm going to die in that 2 1/4 hours of lnat

have you sent your ucas off yet?
    I've only done two practice tests so far cos my PC messed up. When I get it working, I'll book mine cos then I can do practice tests galore! :woo:

Nope, aiming to send it off by the end of this week. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadence)
    Engineering (H102) ... anyone else?
    Yeh same, it doesn't seem too competitive on here

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Psychology possibly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Biological Sciences C100

I was there too yesterday and am hoping to go for biochem- I see you are hoping to go for Sheffield, York and Nottingham....again same as me- they are all great places for biosciences

ReputationRep:
    PPE for me.

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Law is in fact very much about grades. :sadnod: I'm genuinely surprised that places like UCL and Nottingham haven't incorporated the A* in their Law offers yet. I'm guessing that universities will start to place less weight on the LNAT and start using the A*. LSE has already started using the A*, so it's only a matter of time before othe unis follow suit.
    Yeh, I was using the fact that UCL and places haven't implemented the A*, but I suppose that since everywhere is AAA+, you are right. I suppose the LNAT is the reason some unis haven't started using the A* yet.

ReputationRep:
    chemistry with management..........

Predicted grades:Biology(A),chemistry(A),m aths(A)!

I am also applying for medicine.So this like my last option but i just love the uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davott)
    BSc Management - N200

Anyone at the same talk as me today? One guy got told not too bother applying *cringe*

I'm going for International Management so same sorta thing i guess

Except theres about 30 places on my course and about 100 on yours lol thought i'd make life hard for myself!

Why not international management then?

ReputationRep:
    Philosophy V500. Warwick is my top choice, I doubt i'll get in - worth a shot though I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeritV)
    PPE for me.

Anyone else?

I met a lecturer for PPE at the open day and he was gorrrgeous ..nearly made me switch to PPE :P

ReputationRep:
    Physics woooop!

I full on loved Warwick on the open day =) ah its so nice

Anyone else for physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie-rose)
    I met a lecturer for PPE at the open day and he was gorrrgeous ..nearly made me switch to PPE :P
    haha really????? Okay now I'm SO looking forward))
    where r u applying?

ReputationRep:
    Hello all I'm applying for English Lit & Creative Writing and I probably have about zero chance of getting an offer but you never know, a miracle could happen :rolleyes:

I really wanted to go to the open day but it was fully booked when I went on the website

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for C700 Biochemistry .

I really liked Warwick, very nice campus and the department facilities were excellent, but I'm not sure if it'll end being my firm choice. Depends on how it goes with Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Biological Sciences C100

Best of luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie-rose)
    I'm going for International Management so same sorta thing i guess

Except theres about 30 places on my course and about 100 on yours lol thought i'd make life hard for myself!

Why not international management then?

Primarily because it's easier to get on the Management course :P 30 places :eek3: no way :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.