Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No news yet for Politics.
    I'm getting scared.

ReputationRep:
    PAIS have had my application 14 weeks today I'm sure it's fine..
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    PAIS have had my application 14 weeks today I'm sure it's fine..
    :cry2:
    Way I see it is if they've had it that long they must have seen it by now and they haven't rejected you so you must be a "maybe, but lets see who else applies before deciding".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_am_the_eggman)
    Way I see it is if they've had it that long they must have seen it by now and they haven't rejected you so you must be a "maybe, but lets see who else applies before deciding".
    You'd think that since I've already done all my exams they could make a quicker decision really It's not like i'm taking exams in Jan and they're waiting to see how I do.. Oh well *waits (im)patiently*

ReputationRep:
    Economics and Economic History, ANYONE?! Who's applied, who's got an offer, who's got rejected... seriously, I'd just like to see another applicant to my course right now lol.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Econ.

ReputationRep:
    anybody for Accounting and Finance at Warwick. and if yes, what was the offer (cond? and what required grade).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by asdfg0987)
    Offer for Econ.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    :awesome:
    Notts or War if you don't get Cam?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Focus08)
    Notts or War if you don't get Cam?
    That is THE question that has been in my mind ever since I sent off my app. Notts is ranked higher for Law (though that's not too much of an issue 'cos league tables mean nothing) and has better nightlife than Warwick (no offence :p:). However, Warwick's Law course is amazing!

I'll have a very hard time choosing IF I get an offer from Notts...

ReputationRep:
    That is THE question that has been in my mind ever since I sent off my app. Notts is ranked higher for Law (though that's not too much of an issue 'cos league tables mean nothing) and has better nightlife than Warwick (no offence :p:). However, Warwick's Law course is amazing!

Warwick is AWESOME! :awesome:

Nottingham is called shottingham for a reason...... :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    warwick definitely. Visited both, warwick's campus is second to none. and everything u could need it on the campus.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Maths and Physics, A*AA, my highest offer yet, especially as the A* must be in maths.

ReputationRep:
    offer for Engineering came through today, AAB!

ReputationRep:
    Any one heard back for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sappho)
    Congrats! Where else are you applying? Any other offers yet?
    Thanks! I've also applied to UCL, KCL, Bristol and St.Andy's. Heard from none what about you?

ReputationRep:

WARWICK! (Seeing as I'm putting that as my firm if I don't get into Cam/LSE) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Discrete Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Warwick is AWESOME! :awesome:

Nottingham is called shottingham for a reason...... :teehee:
    I live there- s'not all bad...studenty bits are nice
    Had anyone got offers for PAIS?
    x

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard from Warwick and I didnt get an acknoweldgement email. People have already got offers for my course -Biochemistry. Should I be worried? :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.