Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmjffdd)
    9 A* and 2 A at GCSE, 5 As at AS predicted AAAA at A2 which all sounds good but Im not good at interviews Suppose it will soften the blow of my Oxford rejection when it arrives:cry::cry: found out via blackberry.
    CONGRATS do you mind me asking when you sent your app off? Have you visited Warwick? I actually havn't but I've heard the department is top notch!! good luck with oxford..surely a good sign you havnt been rejected yet?

ReputationRep:
    sent off app early october for Oxbridge deadline! Visited campus but not department - looked goodand not too far from home! Oxford letters out this weekend. 4 interviews (I wasnt amazing as i'd planned) so Im not holding my breath!

ReputationRep:
    anyone recieved an offer for german with international studies yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mischawashere)
    Hi! I've applied for warwick but i've yet to be given a reply or an offer
    i'm from India so basically I first have to send my reports and stuff through speed post to the Warwick Office in India..
    Anyone in EEE?
    U dnt need to send nethn by speed post mate.. Send scanned copies, i did that for warwick a week ago..

ReputationRep:
    Warwick is the only university I've yet to have an engineering offer from...

I'm not too bothered though, it put it in as a bit of a wild card :P

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I just declined my other 4 offers besides Warwick.
    I better get that GPA Warwick is asking for or I'm pretty much screwed.

ReputationRep:
    Received my conditional for Computer Science today.
    38 IB points and 6 at HL math. So. Much. Joy!

Any other computer science applicants here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Handy)
    Warwick have given me offers for two courses One for Politics and one for Politics with International Studies. They are both conditional on me only having to attain a grade 'B' in any AS level excluding GS.
    what are your predicated grades?

ReputationRep:
    any one there who already goes to warwick can please list the advantages and disadvantages of going to warwick. I especially want to know the rent if i am to live in private accomadation, how far is the university from where i would live if i took private accomadation. how easy or hard is to find part time flexible job in warwick. Any thing else you would its important for a prospective student to know. Sort of torn between UCL and warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigPash)
    I applied for History and Politics, has anyone else?

And im really getting worried i havent had an offer yet, my application was sent off for the oxbridge deadline in october!

Anybody for a history related course had offers yet?
    I applied for the same course and have heard nothing yet, either. Only an acknowledgement. I bet we have a long wait on our hands!

ReputationRep:
    CS applicant here, got my offer yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer on the 10th Dec for LAW (M100)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordapp1)
    hey, yeah i got an AA offer for PPE today, have u heard anything back yet?
    Thats great news No, not all i'm afraid. Just called them up today checking to see if they had my application cause I never received an acknowledgement! Turns out its with the department so just got to wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordapp1)
    hey, yeah i got an AA offer for PPE today, have u heard anything back yet?
    Are you a home or international student by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Chemical Biology ABB on Monday! YAY!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get like a seasonal greeting off Warwick via email. With pictures of the campus and hinting to go visit?

ReputationRep:
    ^^

Yeah I did! It was quite nice although I would have preferred an offer! How strict are Warwick on gcses? I really want to go there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howellsy)
    Anyone else get like a seasonal greeting off Warwick via email. With pictures of the campus and hinting to go visit?
    yer just got it no offer though, only just sent UCAS off last week, you think its a good sign?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't I get a seasonal greeting? ****ing ****ers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfg0987)
    Why don't I get a seasonal greeting? ****ing ****ers.
    Ha neither did I :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.