Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tungsten180)
    Has anyone received an offer/rejection for history and politics??
    Ive just got an acknowledgment unfortunately, think we might be in for a long wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    I'm applying for Accounting and Finance
    what are your grades may i ask? im also applying for A and F

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sent off my ucas 8 weeks ago and still no offer from Warwick!! I applied for MMorse and A + F. Got an acknowledgment but no offer . Can any1 tel me if they have an offer for either and what it is !!!

BTW im doing Maths, Further Maths and History at A Levels. Already got AA for maths and history.
    Also doing AS Economics and STEP

ReputationRep:
    im applying for accounting and finance as well. what are ur predicted grades?

mine are Maths, Chemistry/Physics and Economics (A*, A*, A*)

ReputationRep:
    So, how many people have already heard for Law?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of firming Warwick for Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything for History?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for film and literature? or ANYTHING from the english department at all?

ReputationRep:
    offer for computer and business studies -AAB any subjects excluding GS sooooooo haapppppyyy was second choice and its just as good as my first :yeah::dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saks10111)
    Seriously, any offers for Econ/Econ related subjects?
    I'm a little worried because I applied way back on the 28th of September and received acknowledgements from all of my unis within 2 weeks of applying, except for Warwick. I finally had to send them an email about 3 weeks back and I received an acknowledgement, with another email stating that they had sent the email in October, but had had problems with hotmail email addresses. I sort of didn't buy it, because it arrived perfectly well the second time they sent it, I have this funny feeling that my application hasn't really been looked at... it might just be a stupid hunch.
    I've applied for Economics and Economic History, has anyone else applying for this course received an offer/rejection?
    I'm waiting aswell, they are taking forever! Its killing me especially cuz thats where i really wanna go! Plus everyone is lookin at me nd thinkin wow i can't believe you haven't got any offers fml!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything for single honours German? Or know when they give out offers?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biochemistry ABB (: Anybody else here thinking as putting it as thier firm for Biochem ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyeffect)
    Offer for Biochemistry ABB (: Anybody else here thinking as putting it as thier firm for Biochem ?
    Im thinking of firming but for Psychology :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheebs1201)
    Im thinking of firming but for Psychology :rolleyes:
    Yay, another firmer Difficult choice between Bristol and Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, another firmer Difficult choice between Bristol and Warwick?
    Yes, havent heard back from Bristol yet so it could all change but... Im pretty sure Warwick will be what I pick :love: I really liked the campus. Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, havent heard back from Bristol yet so it could all change but... Im pretty sure Warwick will be what I pick :love: I really liked the campus. Where else did you apply?
    Ahh well fingers crossed, I hope you get good news (:
    Oxford (rejected after interview oopssy ) York (ABB) Bath (ABB) and Durham (don't decide on any biochems till march sometime i think?)
    Havn't actually visited Warwick yet, counting on doing it when they do the open days/informal interviews
    But the amount of things the offer on thier website looks amazing plus its a great uni
    Ooo and they offer some good scholarships wooo !

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well fingers crossed, I hope you get good news (:
    Oxford (rejected after interview oopssy ) York (ABB) Bath (ABB) and Durham (don't decide on any biochems till march sometime i think?)
    Havn't actually visited Warwick yet, counting on doing it when they do the open days/informal interviews
    But the amount of things the offer on thier website looks amazing plus its a great uni
    Ooo and they offer some good scholarships wooo !
    Im gonna go to all the post offer open days just to make sure I havent changed my mind haha :rolleyes:

Good luck to you maybe see you in september

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna go to all the post offer open days just to make sure I havent changed my mind haha :rolleyes:

Good luck to you maybe see you in september
    Thanks, possibly see you then !

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for a reply from Warwick for PAIS :cry: :weep: I sent my application off in October. My forehead is sweating!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if universities ( in general ) send out replies during the weekend?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.