Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im waiting for accounting and finance at warwick, any more offers or news form the business school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EverLearningFool)
    So, how many people have already heard for Law?
    Still waiting.. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Downbutup)
    Does anybody know if universities ( in general ) send out replies during the weekend?
    I think I read of an offer coming through yesterday (Saturday) in the Durham thread.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Warwick yet about English?

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Anyone heard from Warwick yet about English?

:afraid:
    Still waiting as well... Not feeling overly optimistic about getting an interview, but I suppose they may be waiting until after the deadline to start giving out invitations to the second date...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyeffect)
    Offer for Biochemistry ABB (: Anybody else here thinking as putting it as thier firm for Biochem ?
    Why did i get neg'ed for that post :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know whether the unis will be informed of our AS results once the results are released this coming 24th jan? cos i'm worried that my AS results won't be good enough... then warwick won't give me an offer after seeing the results =/

and anybody with an econs offer from warwick?? i've heard from all the other unis i applied to except from warwick. apparently warwick's standard offer for econs this year is A*AAA? Must have an A in further math for those taking the subjects. was wondering whether anyone else got an easier offer

ReputationRep:
    Last thing I received from English/Creative Writing was a Christmas greeting (which did make me smile, despite almost giving me a heart attack when I saw who it was from ) Anyone else applying/heard anything from that department?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayeffsee)
    Last thing I received from English/Creative Writing was a Christmas greeting (which did make me smile, despite almost giving me a heart attack when I saw who it was from ) Anyone else applying/heard anything from that department?
    Nope, my friend and I are both applying for straight English. Have heard nothing apart from that Christmas greeting....

I guess the UCAS deadline is coming up and interviews are at the end of Feb so they have to tell us fairly soon!

ReputationRep:
    Same! (regarding the email - scared the hell out of me! xD )

I'm applying for the same course, but haven't heard anything. I kind of assumed they wouldn't get back to anyone until the UCAS deadline, they sent me some other email saying something about treating all applicants fairly or something like that...?

ReputationRep:
    after jan 15th is when we are most likely to hear. Maybe sometime early feb?

ReputationRep:
    got a management offer today.

ReputationRep:
    Any other potential psychology firmers out there in the big ole world of tsr?

ReputationRep:
    Haha same well im applying for film and literature, but yes nothing beyond the christmas greeting -__- This stresses me out. I need to hear back.

ReputationRep:
    English offers are always slow, so don't panic yet if you applied for that!

ReputationRep:
    OFFERR!!! AAA for psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    Why AAA?
    Are offers usually lower than that? Well, probably because I already have 2 As, they've said they only want one more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ough789)
    got a management offer today.
    Hi
    congratulations!!!
    can you please tell how long did they take to give you the offer?
    i applied for marketing 6 weeks ago, still have not got a decision

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for History V100, waiting for reply! Warwick is the uni I HAVE to get into, I fell in love when I visited last year :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyeffect)
    Offer for Biochemistry ABB (: Anybody else here thinking as putting it as thier firm for Biochem ?
    I may firm it! I have an offer for Biological Sciences, but I am going to try to swicth to Biochem beforehand

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.