The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

I just got rejected from the PAIS course...so I guess my time on this thread ends here! :redface:

I'm glad that they let me know early to be honest, I had panicky visions of having to wait to March, only to get bad news!!

I hope the others on here get good news :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1301
Original post by rashi22
Hi
congratulations!!!
can you please tell how long did they take to give you the offer?
i applied for marketing 6 weeks ago, still have not got a decision :frown:

I applied late november. warwick is known to take ages so I wouldnt fret about it. Maybe you're in their gathered field?
good luck!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by StereoAngel
I've applied for History V100, waiting for reply! Warwick is the uni I HAVE to get into, I fell in love when I visited last year :P

Same and same! :biggrin:

I'm so in love with the renaissance course there, it's crazy :P
Are you going for that one too?
Original post by exo-politics
History V100 - fell in love with the Italian aspect of the course. :redface:

Same, I loveeeeee Italy! :biggrin:
Good luck with the Cambridge process though :biggrin:
Original post by blackpot
OFFERR!!! :smile: AAA for psychology :smile:

Woohoo congrats!! Where is your top choice atm?
Reply 1305
Original post by Pheebs1201
Woohoo congrats!! Where is your top choice atm?

I really don't know...I've only heard from 2 unis. Wait and see :wink: :P
Reply 1306
Original post by MissPrecious..x
I'm waiting aswell, they are taking forever! Its killing me especially cuz thats where i really wanna go! Plus everyone is lookin at me nd thinkin wow i can't believe you haven't got any offers :frown: fml!

Same, all this waiting is driving me insane. I applied in early November, but I know there have been offers made for Economics. My friend got an offer for straight economics before christmas.. A*AA though!
I hope I get an offer soon
Original post by tiggyrocs

Original post by tiggyrocs
I just got rejected from the PAIS course...so I guess my time on this thread ends here! :redface:

I'm glad that they let me know early to be honest, I had panicky visions of having to wait to March, only to get bad news!!

I hope the others on here get good news :smile:

hiya i applied to international studies with german and still didnt get any replies :frown: when did you send you application and if you dont mind me asking what was your predicted grades ? sorry for the rejection :frown:
applied for Film studies. =]
Original post by zey <3
hiya i applied to international studies with german and still didnt get any replies :frown: when did you send you application and if you dont mind me asking what was your predicted grades ? sorry for the rejection :frown:

I sent mine on the 20th October, I think. I'm predicted three A's :smile:
I do know that Warwick don't usually give offers out early if that's any help?
And it's okay :smile: I'm happy I've got two offers :smile:
Reply 1310
Original post by Andreamtb
applied for Film studies. =]

Oh yay finally someone else :smile:
Anyone going to Engineering interview on 2 February?
Original post by eshika
Oh yay finally someone else :smile:

wooo :smile:. hiii. not too sure on my chances of getting in as I'm 20 points under but never know unless I tried :biggrin:.
good luck with you application . received any info yet ?
x
Reply 1313
Offer for German!!!! :smile:
Reply 1314
Original post by Andreamtb
wooo :smile:. hiii. not too sure on my chances of getting in as I'm 20 points under but never know unless I tried :biggrin:.
good luck with you application . received any info yet ?
x

nope i haven't received anything yet :s-smilie: its a little scary because warwicks my first choice. They have given a few good offers this year so we might be lucky :smile:
I'm still waiting for a reply for politics and international studies. I've been waiting since October. My biggest fear is that they will reject me after waiting so long :cry: Warwick pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Make me an offer!!
Original post by iheartmondays
I'm still waiting for a reply for politics and international studies. I've been waiting since October. My biggest fear is that they will reject me after waiting so long :cry: Warwick pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Make me an offer!!

I've been waiting for Economics, Politics and International Studies (LL12) since early November. Im going crazy too!

Come on Warwick! :frown:
Reply 1317
im also waiting for P&IS.
however, i sent my application yesterday :smile:

i was told that warwick tends to wait until after jan 15th to make the majority of their decisions
Original post by eshika
nope i haven't received anything yet :s-smilie: its a little scary because warwicks my first choice. They have given a few good offers this year so we might be lucky :smile:

hopefully! :-] Warwick and St. Andrews are both on an equal level for me. if I get either I'll be happy :biggrin:
I got an acknowledgement from both uni's last night so at least they have my application!.
Original post by Est.
im also waiting for P&amp;IS.
however, i sent my application yesterday :smile:

i was told that warwick tends to wait until after jan 15th to make the majority of their decisions

wow you're a late applicant! why did you wait so long? also where else did you apply to? what are your career plans?

Quick Reply

Latest