Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damamat)
    Has anyone heard any news for V100 History?
    Yep, heard on 26 January - got an offer good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkdithy666)
    Has anyone heard anything about law? I'm completely freaking out
    Yep, not too many people have around here, so there's probably a lot of offers left to give.

ReputationRep:
    Bath or Warwick for Politics and International relations/studies????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Yep, not too many people have around here, so there's probably a lot of offers left to give.
    When did you hear from them? and what offer did they give you? I hope your right it's my favourite uni and i'd really love an offer from them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkdithy666)
    When did you hear from them? and what offer did they give you? I hope your right it's my favourite uni and i'd really love an offer from them!!
    Got the offer on 26/01/2011, offer is AAAD/AAAc. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andephilippe)
    Anyone heard of LLD2 Economics, Politics and International Studies ?
    Nope I saw earlier on, on this thread that some people had been rejected for international studies tho.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has an offer for History what dud you get at GCSE abd AS out of innterest? Still witing and expecting a rejection now hanks (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MariannaConst)
    Is annnnyone still waiting to hear for Straight English Literature?
    I know a lot of people with rejections/interviews but ive heard nothing!
    I've got an interview for the 25th of Feb. If you haven't heard anything it's probably a good thing because it means they're considering you - they haven't rejected you straight away.

ReputationRep:
    got an offer today for Chemistry and Management
    34 IB points, 6 in Chem, 5 in Bio, 5 in Math. Anything similar out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    I've got an interview for the 25th of Feb. If you haven't heard anything it's probably a good thing because it means they're considering you - they haven't rejected you straight away.
    Out of interest - what are your GCSE grades and A level subjects? (I'm still waiting to hear back and I'm wondering if my GCSEs/choices are considered too weak... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vekeh)
    Out of interest - what are your GCSE grades and A level subjects? (I'm still waiting to hear back and I'm wondering if my GCSEs/choices are considered too weak... )
    GCSE grades - all As apart from two A*s.
    A level subjects: English Lang, English Lit, Fine Art and Chemistry - predicted A* and 3 As.

What are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    GCSE grades - all As apart from two A*s.
    A level subjects: English Lang, English Lit, Fine Art and Chemistry - predicted A* and 3 As.

What are you taking?
    Yeah, okay, we're not comparable at all

I'm on a gap year and got A*A*Ab, which probably sounds great on paper until you see that they were in in Eng Lit, Psychology, Film Studies and Art & Design/Photography. Not exactly the wisest of subject combinations, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StereoAngel)
    I'm going for modern history - got an offer a week ago, AAB + C at AS I'd love to do the whole thing, I'd love to study in Italy!
    You have an offer? :O

This does not bode well for me... Well done though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andephilippe)
    Anyone heard of LLD2 Economics, Politics and International Studies ?
    I got an offer today for Economics, Politics and International Studies. The conditions are 38 points in IB including a 6 in HL maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda:))
    got an offer for comparative american studies (history, literature and culture of the americas ... yes a very long-winded degree title), AAB
    anyone else got an offer?? i know i'm unlikely to find someone cause it's a teeny tiny course, less than 30 students a year, according to the department guy i spoke to at the open day
    I got an offer today - AAB too for the same course! Are you deferred or for 2011? where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjay123)
    I got an offer today - AAB too for the same course! Are you deferred or for 2011? where else have you applied?
    I got an offer for this course just before Christmas, to start this October...so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwinter45x)
    I got an offer today for Economics, Politics and International Studies. The conditions are 38 points in IB including a 6 in HL maths
    Oh when did you get it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dolly88)
    I got an offer for this course just before Christmas, to start this October...so excited!
    Well done guys.. Still waiting.. and absolutely bricking it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    I am the same...i just want to know either way now. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    Don't worry saucepot, s'all gonna be alright!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.