The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bros before hos
Reply 21
You suck at trolling.
definitely thought you meant brother.
then thought you were a bloke, and you were gay.
then realised you're not.
still can't find the interest in the story.
Anonymous
We have been friends since we were 15, he's always been that one person I tell everything to and always gave me that good advice. Long story short...he's been saying things I wouldnt expect from him. For example...this is how it started...I asked him what I should do with my hair ,he said how I should do whatever I did in highschool because I was hot, and then he went on and said that he was going to ask me out in highschool but was too shy:eek: I told him to stop breaking my balls, he said he knew I would take it as a joke and that it was my choice to believe him or not. He says that he cant believe he that I dont believe him, but really it easy to not take him seriously. And then lastnight (our long covo short) he said that he's glad he didnt ask me out back then because I dont like sticking with a dude for a long time, he was being *******-ish.
I dont know if he's serious or not. Before all this, he use to tell me he misses me, that he loves me but would end it in "no homo" he says we are besties. All his cute little comments he's ever said to me I took it in a friendly way but thats because he use to make sure I knew he meant it in a friendly way. But now, it's a diiferent story. We've been bros for the longest time, what's all this confusion about? How do i handle this, him?
If he had asked me out back then I would have said yes. He's not literally my bro by the way if you havent figured it out yet.

:rofl:

I really do not know what to say except:

*Your brother should get laid - by another girl
*You should get laid - by another boy

:lolwut:
Reply 24
Anonymous
just to show that he means it in a friendly way...

It also says, 'we have been bros for the longest time' if you're a girl why not say brother and sister?

I call troll. :troll:
(edited 13 years ago)
You might want to go back to high school. That was incomprehensible.
Reply 26
Anonymous
lol IM A FEMALE, HE IS A MALE. NO GAY ISH GOING ON HERE!
*SIGH*

Hey meatbag, you posted as anonymous, didnt mention your gender and said weve been ¨bros¨for ages. If you put siblings, it wouldve made sense.

Bitch troll. F++k off.

why dont you post your life story? Youll kill half the internet with this crap.

:facepalm:
pina.Love
....What is it with all these **** threads tonight?!

Full moon. Brings out the weird ones...
Your parents were probably brother and sister by the sound of you.
Reply 29
:|
k, go out with him then?
Reply 30
ghostbusterbunny
Full moon. Brings out the weird ones...

10 points sir!

:teeth: Dont we all love these unproductive troll posts?
Reply 31
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD, PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, OP
Oh gosh i thought he was your actual brother...
By that you mean he is your BROTHER? like your brother, brother?
Like your mothers son and you fathers son and your brother? :hmmm:
I avoided reading this earlier, because i was disgusted by the title.. but he's not your brother', he is a freind you find hot and like, so what is the problem?
I say go for it OP.
I have sex with my brother nearly every night :yep:
Reply 36
Its a shemale troll! :troll:
Reply 37
Gahahahahahaha this thread has made my day!!! LOLL.

Wait, OP, are you a girl or a boy? :rofl: and broa ahahahahahahahaiha

kristinaalovesu
By that you mean he is your BROTHER? like your brother, brother?
Like your mothers son and you fathers son and your brother? :hmmm:

:lol: :rofl2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Anonymous
lol IM A FEMALE, HE IS A MALE. NO GAY ISH GOING ON HERE!
*SIGH*

you suck at telling stories. I might not want to know the character's sexualities, but surely we the readers should be privy to what gender they are?
Anonymous
We have been friends since we were 15, he's always been that one person I tell everything to and always gave me that good advice. Long story short...he's been saying things I wouldnt expect from him. For example...this is how it started...I asked him what I should do with my hair ,he said how I should do whatever I did in highschool because I was hot, and then he went on and said that he was going to ask me out in highschool but was too shy:eek: I told him to stop breaking my balls, he said he knew I would take it as a joke and that it was my choice to believe him or not. He says that he cant believe he that I dont believe him, but really it easy to not take him seriously. And then lastnight (our long covo short) he said that he's glad he didnt ask me out back then because I dont like sticking with a dude for a long time, he was being *******-ish.
I dont know if he's serious or not. Before all this, he use to tell me he misses me, that he loves me but would end it in "no homo" he says we are besties. All his cute little comments he's ever said to me I took it in a friendly way but thats because he use to make sure I knew he meant it in a friendly way. But now, it's a diiferent story. We've been bros for the longest time, what's all this confusion about? How do i handle this, him?
If he had asked me out back then I would have said yes. He's not literally my bro by the way if you havent figured it out yet.

I have literally clicked on 2 threads that absolutely makes no sense so far.....are you a guy or a girl? Why is he saying no homo, if you are a girl?..I am confused...

But either way, goodluck....[sigh].......

Latest

Trending

Trending