Turn on thread page Beta

My bro is inlove me, I dont mind...he's hot. But he's my bro! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok OP, or should I say troll, why not explain to us wtf you're talking about in your first post. You're best mates, guy and girl, consider yourself 'bros' and want to go out with each other? Am I up to speed?

God it's hard trying to understand someone this mental.

ReputationRep:
    Go with your gut feeling. Maybe try saying similar things to him, see how he reacts, if he's like 'I was joking' you can say you were too.

Obviously think about the friendship, but I don't think you should hold back from being with someone you like just to avoid taking a risk.

Good luck.

Btw you should probably change bro out of the title, or at least explain that you aren't related at the start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    why did he say "no homo" then?
    To show that he's mentally retarded, and that they are therefore compatible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We have been friends since we were 15, he's always been that one person I tell everything to and always gave me that good advice. Long story short...he's been saying things I wouldnt expect from him. For example...this is how it started...I asked him what I should do with my hair ,he said how I should do whatever I did in highschool because I was hot, and then he went on and said that he was going to ask me out in highschool but was too shy:eek: I told him to stop breaking my balls, he said he knew I would take it as a joke and that it was my choice to believe him or not. He says that he cant believe he that I dont believe him, but really it easy to not take him seriously. And then lastnight (our long covo short) he said that he's glad he didnt ask me out back then because I dont like sticking with a dude for a long time, he was being *******-ish.
    I dont know if he's serious or not. Before all this, he use to tell me he misses me, that he loves me but would end it in "no homo" he says we are besties. All his cute little comments he's ever said to me I took it in a friendly way but thats because he use to make sure I knew he meant it in a friendly way. But now, it's a diiferent story. We've been bros for the longest time, what's all this confusion about? How do i handle this, him?
    If he had asked me out back then I would have said yes. He's not literally my bro by the way if you havent figured it out yet.
    "You ******* need Jesus."

ReputationRep:
    Let me understand this. He thinks you're hot. You think he's hot. You like each other. So... do it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't understand half of what you said OP

ReputationRep:
    I love how concerned the OP is in the beginning about being mistaken for a gay man, whilst she sees incest as totally normal.

Anyway, troll. I hope.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retrospect)
    I love how concerned the OP is in the beginning about being mistaken for a gay man, whilst she sees incest as totally normal.

Anyway - troll. I hope.
    erm I thought the OP is a guy :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll

ReputationRep:
    OP, i commend you on your clarity and excellent punctuation!

ReputationRep:
    TSR is full of dumb kids sometimes.. If I say I love you to my bestfriend who is a girl I put no homo in the end, as a joke to show the whole we are brother/sister thing. Its just how its done lol dont ask so many questions about it. And OP meant 'bro' as in I see him as my brother way.

Ok thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)

What is it with all these **** threads tonight?!

First of all you do not even know basic punctuation and paragraphs!

I don't even know your gender, but you mentioned homo so you are possible male.

Bro...is this a literal meaning?

I hope you are a troll.
    This. AND :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Poor, confused troll. Must've hit your head when you stood up under the bridge. Poor troll. Go and crawl back under that bridge, it's probably best. :lol:

Seriously, why call him your brother? You could say, he's like your brother, not that he's actually your brother. The title and the thread don't match. Troll fail.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Wait a second, I think I figured it out. OP you want to go out with your best mate, but are hesitant because you consider yourselves 'bros'. I mean wtf... aren't relationships with your best mate more likely to last? I'm still not sure about your gender btw...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    :rofl: priceless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    just to show that he means it in a friendly way...
    :laugh:
    Sorry! HAHAHA!! Wait, so you're a girl but the guy you like says 'no homo' and you're both 'bros'???
    :lolwut:

I'm disappointed! I wanted a gay romance! :p:

Thread fail!

Did yall even read the whole ****** thread? siiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhh.

If you guys are soo smart, you would understand the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    :laugh:
    Oh Profesh, I've been away for too long! I've missed you! :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.