Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_Steven)
    Did they ask for anything in particular, for instance, could your English grade be a B or does it have to be the A?

thanks
    No, I don't think you absolutely have to get an A in English. :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    when did you send your application off? i haven't heard anything from them yet
    8th October

ReputationRep:
    The law admission officer is absolutely adorable. He sent me a personalized e-mail about my personal statement and that he enjoyed it a lot. From his blackberry! Super excited here!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Applying for French and History - a little worried because I don't do French (though, they say that's fine as I have a B in GCSE) and I only got predicted BBB but fingers crossed for an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Social Anthropology
    Just got an offer as well ^^

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo 2011 thread has started and we newbies have only been here over a month.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do Sociology! This is by far my favourite University really would like to go here...fingers crossed I get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    aknowledgement for law!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an acknowledgement, come on give me an offer soooooon

ReputationRep:
    Got my acknowledgement today!
    How long will it take to get an offer? Kent, please don't reject me!

ReputationRep:
    Kent sent me an acknowledgement email today, but have already invited me down for an interview.. Is this one of those informal 'interviews' where it's more of a course overview? A tad confused over here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saaail)
    Kent sent me an acknowledgement email today, but have already invited me down for an interview.. Is this one of those informal 'interviews' where it's more of a course overview? A tad confused over here!
    Yes, it's very informal just to make sure that you've chosen the right course for you and such.. it's also a great opportunity for you to get to see the campus and the town and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJoeyUK)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizlaz350)
    Has anyone been acknowledged by Kent yet or know if they do?
    Got an offer last Friday for Psychology (C800). This'll give you some hope... I'm predicted BBB (which I'm not very happy with at all!) and they gave me a conditional offer for a course that requires AAB!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceriotoole93)
    Got an offer last Friday for Psychology (C800). This'll give you some hope... I'm predicted BBB (which I'm not very happy with at all!) and they gave me a conditional offer for a course that requires AAB!
    Thank you! And congratulations
    I heard from them on Monday - I got an offer for law which wants AAB even though I'm predicted ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizlaz350)
    Thank you! And congratulations
    I heard from them on Monday - I got an offer for law which wants AAB even though I'm predicted ABB
    Congratulations on your law offer! I'm applying too. Can't wait to hear something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nooneyouknow)
    Congratulations on your law offer! I'm applying too. Can't wait to hear something
    Thank yoou! Good luck!
    I was really worried, because Kent had given out loads of offers already for other subjects and I still hadn't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for maths today! They sent me an acknowledgement email like 2 days ago and I just got the offer today at 6pm!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Psychology. !

ReputationRep:
    law offer! AAB!!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2012
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.