Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adammmm)
    AABB ! Smashed it guys. See all you beautiful people in September !
    (Original post by saaail)
    Yesss, I'm in! This morning was so frustrating as I wasn't able to check Track (it's still not working for me) but the proof, I hope, is on my results slip. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Canterbury soon!
    (Original post by besh_x)
    Got in with ABB to do English & American Lit Good times.
    Well done all see you in September!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone that's got in I'm doing psychology too!

September reaaally can't come quick enough!! x

ReputationRep:
    did anyone get a welcome email from kent?? I am borderline with grades and can't get on track or through on the phone!! please help!

ReputationRep:
    Surprised no one is doing Computer Science at Kent?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, not posted on this thread in a while...I'm back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifstatement)
    Surprised no one is doing Computer Science at Kent?
    I applied but don't know if I'm in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk225)
    What was your grade offer and what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Kent's my insurance for History, rang them up earlier, they're 'still considering my application' because I didn't get the right grade, but I got more than enough points. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk225)
    did anyone get a welcome email from kent?? I am borderline with grades and can't get on track or through on the phone!! please help!
    I haven't got a welcome e-mail from Kent, i saw i was accepted through UCAS this morning at like 7, before it crashed. I suppose you could try ringing Kent up to see? As there are no times given for when UCAS Track will resume.

(Original post by sk225)
    As tracks down, either give UCAS a ring, or Kent admissions and ask on the verdict

ReputationRep:
    What was your grade offer and what did you get?
    320 points and I got 290...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk225)
    320 points and I got 290...
    I'm sure you will get a place, or an interview at least to call you in for a talk like some people last year. Computer Science is up for clearing at Kent this year so I think you will stand a good chance. Good luck dude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    I haven't got a welcome e-mail from Kent, i saw i was accepted through UCAS this morning at like 7, before it crashed. I suppose you could try ringing Kent up to see? As there are no times given for when UCAS Track will resume.

(Original post by Loz17)
    As tracks down, either give UCAS a ring, or Kent admissions and ask on the verdict

I have rang several times but the phone is busy, but, I shall remain calm and try again later

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will get a place, or an interview at least to call you in for a talk like some people last year. Computer Science is up for clearing at Kent this year so I think you will stand a good chance. Good luck dude!
    I hope so thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk225)
    I have rang several times but the phone is busy, but, I shall remain calm and try again later
    Keep redialling, its what I did. Just keep dialling it until it rings and you get in the waiting line, its worth it to see if you're in. Good luck.

Congrats to all those who got in Now let us know what accomm you get

If you're struggling to get through to Kent, please keep trying again and again! Maybe get a parent to keep ringing if you get tired of it, though make sure you speak to them yourself

(Original post by sk225)
    Just keep trying. Both places will be very busy today. You have the right idea, stay calm

If you have your results and you have the same as your offer or more you should be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk225)
    I would just keep trying, eventually you'll get through. Good Luck!!

Well done to everyone that got in. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone that has got into Kent and good luck to those still trying!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.