Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I haven't done my online enrollment yet, will I not receive my welcome pack without doing it? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c2010)
    Hey, I haven't done my online enrollment yet, will I not receive my welcome pack without doing it? :s
    They're seperate. You should get the welcome without enrolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRayf)
    Computer science
    I'm also doing Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Yeuch, more Comp Sci people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blazara)
    Yeuch, more Comp Sci people.
    Haha CompSci are repping it on here!

ReputationRep:
    Won't be seeing you guys this year missed my grade by 10 marks

ReputationRep:
    Through clearings ? Call them to know if there still some place !

ReputationRep:
    can i just confirm 2nd and 3rd year terms starts on the 26th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    can i just confirm 2nd and 3rd year terms starts on the 26th
    haha and 1st

yeahh Freshers is 19th-25th, term starts on 26th.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, how many people have bought one of the Kent Entertainment Passes?

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    Just wondering, how many people have bought one of the Kent Entertainment Passes?
    I'm wondering this too. I read somewhere that it is a complete ripoff.. not sure :s :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarbonDeclare)
    I'm wondering this too. I read somewhere that it is a complete ripoff.. not sure :s :confused:
    I'd read the same thing... But then i don't want to miss out on events because the tickets are all sold out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    I'd read the same thing... But then i don't want to miss out on events because the tickets are all sold out...
    i think im gonna try and see what other people im living with are doing? i dont really wanna be tied to an event.. and also, there arent enough tickets for everyone so im not too fussed if they sell out, other people will be in the same boat!

and apparently (people keep forgetting that) theres loadsa stuff going on in canterbury during welcome week!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as much as I love the Student Union, don't get tricked into the mirage that freshers week on campus is the be all and end all of the week. You can have a fantastic night in town hitting some of the many pubs (some are literally 99% students anyway) and one of the clubs.

ReputationRep:
    :bigsmile:Just seen my timetable and I only have lectures 3 times a week

ReputationRep:
    Regarding Kentertaintment: I ended up breaking it down like this:

If you want to go to the ball and at least 3 other events - then a pass is worth it.
    If you don't want to go to the ball then it isn't worth it, ever.

I ended up being organisational wolf and have just made a list within the Grimshill group so we can see where people are going - makes it easy to judge whether the pass is worth it

ReputationRep:
    @ Taliman : where did you see it ?!

ReputationRep:
    Omg, bricking the test we have at 10am on the monday after freshers weeks....

ReputationRep:
    •o•

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.