Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Given the damage Brown caused with one eye... watch

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Brown was the worst PM and the worst Freemason/Scottish Rite PM we've ever had. I'm glad he's gone. But this country has this way of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Now we've got a Bulingdon Club toff as a PM.

At Least the Freemasons organise the poor, the Toffs obliterate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Gordon Brown was the worst PM and the worst Freemason/Scottish Rite PM we've ever had. I'm glad he's gone. But this country has this way of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Now we've got a Bulingdon Club toff as a PM.

Don't be silly, we need the poor to clean our houses. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Don't be silly, we need the poor to clean our houses. :p:
    True. True.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsStupido)
    I think we'll ignore the uninformed fool.
    Why? I dont think he is from Britain, I have heard some educated people refer to Angela Merkel as the German Prime Minister. It is an easy mistake when you have got used to referring the premier in your country as one thing. This guy has a point. Your original post was more cringey then x factor.

ReputationRep:

I cant believe people actually believe **** like this?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    You might find yourself eating those words one day.

ReputationRep:
    You might find yourself eating those words one day.
    lol. none of this illuminati is logical. do you even know what a freemason is? do you not realise that you are wasting your life?

ReputationRep:
    ...how bad would it have been if he'd have had full 20-20 vision?

Discuss.
    Grow up. I cannot understand why and how people get their kicks from making fun out of other people's disabilities.

It's individuals like you who make dry and pathetic jokes that make the British seem really dull and boring.

ReputationRep:
    Surely the way to think of it is: Brown was inhibited by the loss of an eye - how much better would he have been if he'd had the depth perception to be able to attack and unleash his full Scottish ire on the banks/been able to see and focus on his enemies on both sides (Lib Dems and Conservatives)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Grow up. I cannot understand why and how people get their kicks from making fun out of other people's disabilities.

It's individuals like you who make dry and pathetic jokes that make the British seem really dull and boring.
    Repped.

**** you, OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craiky1506)
    Gordon Brown was a fine Prime Minister - by no means the best but from the legacy he'd been left with, there was not a lot left he could do. People may blame him for the economic crisis, but people must realise this was WORLDWIDE, but just in Britain and on that point - he did his best to make sure everyone in Britain could cope with it - not as the terrible coalition government are doing and cutting public services left right and centre, which disproportionately hit the working class so much harder.

I'm not saying he was perfect, and that all his policies were correct - but to come on here and take the mick out of a disabilty without any argument against any of his policies is mere lame. Sort it out.
    Agreed
    I feel sorry for poor Gordon, he gets a lot of hate purely because he's not some amazing people person... personally I prefer a prime minister who's actually a human, not just spitting out lines to make voters happy.

ReputationRep:
    Why? I dont think he is from Britain, I have heard some educated people refer to Angela Merkel as the German Prime Minister. It is an easy mistake when you have got used to referring the premier in your country as one thing. This guy has a point. Your original post was more cringey then x factor.
    It shows a complete lack of understanding of the political system in this country and means he should quite clearly refrain from commenting on the issue.

Some of the comments in here are scary. Gordon was a 'fine PM'? :eek:

I wonder how much more he'd have had to screw up to be considered a bad one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    Yay.Make fun of the ex-president's disability.
    Guess what? At least he achieved something.He didn't sit in a ******* forum critisizing the administration at 1 am.He went there won the election and tried to change Britain the way he saw fit.
    Listen to all the pedantic twits correcting you.
    I totally agree with what you're trying to say. :yep:
    The OP is an ingorant fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)

Well said. Rep +

ReputationRep:
    It shows a complete lack of understanding of the political system in this country and means he should quite clearly refrain from commenting on the issue.

Some of the comments in here are scary. Gordon was a 'fine PM'? :eek:

I wonder how much more he'd have had to screw up to be considered a bad one!
    I would wager that he understand it more then you. How do I deduce this? Well for starters, he doesnt automatically join on the media hype. Now I dont know much about UK politics, as is why I havent actually commented in the issue. But I would say that those who gained the opinion from the clearly bias point of view of much of the media during his tenure have about as much right as someone like I to comment on it.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

It must be one cringeworthy post that deserves that honour.

ReputationRep:
    I would wager that he understand it more then you. How do I deduce this? Well for starters, he doesnt automatically join on the media hype. Now I dont know much about UK politics, as is why I havent actually commented in the issue. But I would say that those who gained the opinion from the clearly bias point of view of much of the media during his tenure have about as much right as someone like I to comment on it.
    Then I couldn't care less what your uninformed arse has to offer. Buzz off child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    Yay.Make fun of the ex-president's disability.
    Guess what? At least he achieved something.He didn't sit in a ******* forum critisizing the administration at 1 am.He went there won the election and tried to change Britain the way he saw fit.
    To be fair, he wasn't elected to be PM.

ReputationRep:
    Then I couldn't care less what your uninformed arse has to offer. Buzz off child.
    child? correct me if I am wrong, but is it not you that has created a thread with the sole aim of ridiculing someone elses physical disabillity?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.