Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yayy! E-mail just then

We were very pleased to receive your application through UCAS to read LR27/LRF7 BA Politics and East European Studies (with or without a year abroad) at UCL. You may have already received your offer from us. If not, I am pleased to inform you that we will be making you an offer shortly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunter'sdaughter)
    Hello all,
    I've been lurking from time to time and just got my offer for Medicine at UCL :woo: and so thought I may as well stop lurking :ninja: start talking to everyone on the thread :yep:
    Holy crap! Congratulations on your offer for Medicine!!

and btw, i LOVE this emoticon :woo: I think it's a very accurate depiction of my reaction when I got my offer from ucl

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Politics and East European Studies!!! SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the classics open day on the 9th of March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomnomer)
    Holy crap! Congratulations on your offer for Medicine!!

and btw, i LOVE this emoticon :woo: I think it's a very accurate depiction of my reaction when I got my offer from ucl
    Thank youu!!
    Congratulations of your offer too Is it for medicine too?
    I have literally not stopped smiling, and I can't help but to keep checking track, to make sure tht it is a conditional
    Oh and I keep looking at the accommodation, I'm wayy too excited

ReputationRep:
    AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Just got an offer for ESPS!!! So happy!! Im still waiting to see what the conditions are and they'll prob be horrible, but for the moment I'm delighted!!!

ReputationRep:
    UCL changed the entry requirements for Astrophysics, i've predicted -> 14,14 and they changed into 14,15.

I've my **** Baccalaureat (do ya see what i mean ?) in 2 weeks, can i send my score to UCL ?

ReputationRep:
    just now got an email from UCL saying that they will introduce an application fee to ALL MASTER degrees (MA, MSc, LLM), PG Diplomas, PG certificate and Graduate Diplomas from April 1st 2011: 25 pounds for an online application and 50 for a paper one.

lucky all applicants before the April FOOLS Day!!!

ReputationRep:
    offer from ucl for economics and business with east european studies! offer's AAB

ReputationRep:
    TOTTI 10 I've applied for Phil and Econ. Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu!!
    I have literally not stopped smiling, and I can't help but to keep checking track, to make sure tht it is a conditional
    Congrats

Any recent law offers?

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu!!
    Thank you! But I didn't apply for medicine. I wish I had the guts to apply for it! But I don't think I'm cut out to become a doctor. Instead I applied for biomedical sciences at UCL, and I'm most likely transferring to pharmacology later on. I would really like to work in clinical trials and whatnot!

Holy crap accommodation gahh!!Just thinking about that makes it seem even more real! So excited! I've been browsing too. Which one do you prefer at the moment??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Congrats
    Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomnomer)
    Thank you! But I didn't apply for medicine. I wish I had the guts to apply for it! But I don't think I'm cut out to become a doctor. Instead I applied for biomedical sciences at UCL, and I'm most likely transferring to pharmacology later on. I would really like to work in clinical trials and whatnot!

Holy crap accommodation gahh!!Just thinking about that makes it seem even more real! So excited! I've been browsing too. Which one do you prefer at the moment??
    I'm really liking Ramsay but I'm also liking the intercollegiate halls aswell, so I'm trying to decide between them all
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Went to open yesterday and I have to admit that UCL really is awesome. Seems like such a nice and friendly atmosphere. Really gonna be hard to choose my firm now if I get offers from warwick and Durham.

ReputationRep:
    Just got email from track~~ Conditional, but I have no idea what the conditions are xD

** arggg three 5s on science/math APs

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything for single honours German?????

ReputationRep:
    Received an Open Day invitation! finally!
    Problem is I live in Japan, have school until March, and the date overlaps with Model United Nations which I am involved in...
    Quick quesiton, if one lives on the other side of the globe, has school, and the day on the invitation is in a week's time are they still expected to go?
    Thing is the letter says they've recommended me for an offer, but that my offer is contingent on my attendance, unless I can't go "under extenuating circumstances." What qualifies as an extenuating circumstance...?

ReputationRep:
    Interview went well yesterday, seemed more of an event to persuade us to come to UCL than an intellectually challenging situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammydolce)
    Received an Open Day invitation! finally!
    Problem is I live in Japan, have school until March, and the date overlaps with Model United Nations which I am involved in...
    Quick quesiton, if one lives on the other side of the globe, has school, and the day on the invitation is in a week's time are they still expected to go?
    Thing is the letter says they've recommended me for an offer, but that my offer is contingent on my attendance, unless I can't go "under extenuating circumstances." What qualifies as an extenuating circumstance...?
    I thought international students were not expected to attend open days... Did they by any chance thought that you were living in the UK?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.