Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc13177)
    Received my offer in November.

Hope this helps.
    (Original post by pick92)
    I got my offer on the 11th Feb, and I sent me application off in October too
    got rejected this evening life goes on! hope you two enjoy UCL in October if you're firming it, and thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andre09)
    nope but i assume its gonna be this week, since the interviews were over now..
    I havent heard either? not since october when i applied, are there any offers out??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gubey)
    I'm going too, and yeah it means they're still interested in you according to the Joanna Fryer lady
    Well that's reassuring! I was getting a bit worried after I sent in the Questionnaire and then heard nothing from them for four months :confused:
    I'd be interested to hear what it's like once you've been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    Was absolutely devastated to leave London and go to Edinburgh today. Edinburgh's a lovely city but London was just starting to feel like home...
    It will be soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dover_Beach)
    got rejected this evening life goes on! hope you two enjoy UCL in October if you're firming it, and thanks for replying
    You have offers from great unis anyway.

I will do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmsf)
    UCL actually sent me an offer for CS, which I was grateful for, since going back and forth for Interviews would have been a little pricey for me .

But! I am going to the 2nd March Imperial interview, any hint on how to spot you, fellow Hellsing fan?
    Yahoo! That's great) Then I'll see you there) I am going to be in suit with red tie, I think I will be the only one like this)))

P.S. You watch anime also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarityy)
    Me too im going on the 16th of March for UCL and i read on the other thread that you're going to the Imperial interview on the 2nd of March, right? cos im going to those as well
    Yay! That's great) Can you tell me how can I recognize you there?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Alukard)
    Yay! That's great) Can you tell me how can I recognize you there?)
    Well I will probably be there 20 minutes before 1 p.m. when the presentation/whatever begins.

I'll probably be staring at that vehicle exposed just inside the main entrance. Last time I was there was last summer, so I don't remember exactly, but I think it was this:

Other than that, you can PM an e-mail or something so I can send something more specific. :P

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Economics!

AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Alukard)
    Yay! Finally! UCL gave me an interview invite for 26 of March. I thought they were going to reject me, but now I am so happy)) Anybody else is going on 16th of March for Computer Sceince interview?
    Thats awesome. I too applied for computer science. I'm still waiting for a reply. May i ask when you received your interview invite?

ReputationRep:
    It will be soon...
    Thank you, I needed that!! Oh wow, I truly adore the city and the university. Will I be seeing you there in September, too? Love meeting future UCL-ers!

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything from the german department yet - I am actually getting worried sent my UCAS in way back at the beginning of november

ReputationRep:
    I'm going mental, applied for English and French and STILL haven't heard! Had an English interview and that's it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contra mundum)
    anyone heard anything from the german department yet - I am actually getting worried sent my UCAS in way back at the beginning of november
    I'm in the same boat, still not heard anything yet
    Very surprised that it's so late, especially as it's not a popular course!
    grrrr

ReputationRep:
    Joint honours must take considerably longer? I've applied for French and Spanish and I've had nothing

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for International Public Policy Msc, has anyone else replied/hear back from the uni? Usually what are the requirements to be accepted?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else heading for an interview on the 2nd of March? Just got my £150 plane tickets- UGHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    Thank you, I needed that!! Oh wow, I truly adore the city and the university. Will I be seeing you there in September, too? Love meeting future UCL-ers!
    Yes! (assuming I meet my offer).

ReputationRep:
    How long do i have to wait? how many people have gotten rejected or accepted to UCL Economics? I want to know how close to being done in terms of giving a notice.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! (assuming I meet my offer).
    Oh yeah, same here. Will be reviewing like mad in the upcoming months. :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 24, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.