Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soloman)
    im reapplying to UCL for natural sciences and also for biochemical engineering, had an offer for nat sci AAA last year byt missed my offer by lousy 12%, was super bummed

Im redoing biology and chemistry to try get A* and maths aiming for A. You?
    I am applying for Pharmacology. Have already got my A levels - Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Good Luck in redoing your exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutieapple44)
    I am applying for Pharmacology. Have already got my A levels - Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Good Luck in redoing your exams.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    What other unis have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    What other unis have you applied to?
    imperial and kings, am set on going to london fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    imperial and kings, am set on going to london fingers crossed
    What about your other two choices?

ReputationRep:
    What about your other two choices?
    Oh no, i applied for two courses at UCL and Imperial and then my back up is Kings. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, i applied for two courses at UCL and Imperial and then my back up is Kings. what about you?
    I applied for Pharmacology at UCL, Bath and Southampton. And Biochemistry at Imperial and Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Pharmacology at UCL, Bath and Southampton. And Biochemistry at Imperial and Warwick.
    nice, bath is right laugh according to my friends there, im a little cautious of imperial my tutor was telling me all about it, dont say i like the idea of being surrounded by nerdy maths people for 4 years would be lame.

ReputationRep:
    nice, bath is right laugh according to my friends there, im a little cautious of imperial my tutor was telling me all about it, dont say i like the idea of being surrounded by nerdy maths people for 4 years would be lame.
    What do you mean by " a right laugh" ? Why are you cautious about Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by " a right laugh" ? Why are you cautious about Imperial?
    um i mean that bath is really good fun according to some friends who go there, and im cautious about imperial because ive been told it has a reputation of being alot of hard work and not much fun like other unis

ReputationRep:
    um i mean that bath is really good fun according to some friends who go there, and im cautious about imperial because ive been told it has a reputation of being alot of hard work and not much fun like other unis
    Oh ok. Yeah I am kind of scared about the work load in general. Even more so since I wont have been in full time education for a year.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. Yeah I am kind of sacred about the work load in general. Even more so since I wont have been in full time education for a year.
    dont worry, im super jealous i really wanted a gap yah! but instead im back doing past papers for the second time round. Not cool

ReputationRep:
    dont worry, im super jealous i really wanted a gap yah! but instead im back doing past papers for the second time round. Not cool
    Are you taking them in Jan or in May/June?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)
    do they not want you to go to an open day?? cuz my offer is subject to attendance of an open day... Ohh yh do you live far from london?/
    I am an international student hence obviously they won't force me to attend the open day........

ReputationRep:
    Are you taking them in Jan or in May/June?
    January..... ive still got plenty of time... haha no i really have to hit books properly

ReputationRep:
    January..... ive still got plenty of time... haha no i really have to hit books properly
    Well at least after Jan,you will have a break.

ReputationRep:
    Has anoyone heard from the Psychology department? I've received an acknowledgement but that's about it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyuan1)
    I am an international student hence obviously they won't force me to attend the open day........
    ohh yh i see so you not living in the UK???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)
    ohh yh i see so you not living in the UK???
    yap. and u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyuan1)
    Where do you live?

Hope they still offer international students to attend open days and offers, anyone know if they still do?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.